MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion Happiest Day in a Long Time

• Happiest Day in a Long Time

Posted by Roger Penn on 27/10/2022 at 04:01

Came home today to find the greatest thing in the mail! 😀 Now I can’t wait for 2023 to start, but I confess, I put the calendar up anyway and I can enjoy the cover photo until then. So beautiful! But in addition, I finally got the guitar strap and it’s so incredible I can’t decide whether to put it on my guitar or hang it on the wall. I should have bought 2 so I can do both. I guess it’s not too late…well, I’m off to listen to Why? for the 43rd time. Why not? lol

Bill Isenberg replied 1 year, 10 months ago 5 Members · 11 Replies
  • 11 Replies
  • Jung Roe

27/10/2022 at 04:29

Great news Roger! Yeah I can’t wait to put up the 2023 calendar, but I am enjoying the 2022 calendar immensely. Love seeing Lisa across the chess board, and I can’t wait to see what November will reveal, love the surprise. I’ve been quite diligent in not looking ahead so I can enjoy a huge MLT surprises each month!

I regretted not ordering the Orange guitar strap when I last ordered some Orange merch. I don’t have a guitar, but it would be cool to have an MLT guitar strap. I might go to the guitar store saying I have a real groovy cool guitar strap, that I need a guitar to go with it! 😊🎸

• Jung Roe

27/10/2022 at 04:41

I just secured myself an MLT Orange guitar strap.. I know one day I will get a guitar, and when I do, I will regret I didn’t get the MLT Orange guitar strap when I had a chance.

• Roger Penn

28/10/2022 at 04:44

Good thinking! If nothing else…can you imagine if you had an early Beatles Merch (had there been such a thing) guitar strap? One day an MLT strap could be just as cool!

• Diana Geertsen

27/10/2022 at 05:07

I haven’t received my merch yet. Can’t wait to get it. I’m planning to decorate a wall dedicated to MLT and have some cool plans! I agree. Just can’t stop listening to Why?. They bring so much joy in to my life!!

• Roger Penn

28/10/2022 at 04:51

It would be interesting to know how many times each song got streamed before the album is officially released. I don’t know whether to keep streaming it to bolster those stats, or play the CD to save them the bandwidth charges.

• Diana Geertsen

28/10/2022 at 05:28

After creating a masterpiece, it’s there own fault for having high band width charges 😄.How can you resist? This album is iconic and I can’t stop listening to it!! We are so lucky!! I can’t wait to get my merch.

• Jacki Hopper

27/10/2022 at 15:38

Well, at some point, maybe I can get a MLT Guitar Strap, I think my 2nd oldest bro would like it as he is a Guitar Man and enjoys jamming on his few guitars that he has but this dream to buy one will have to wait a bit longer…

Yes, am indeed being #MLTBuzzLuvGroovified by the WHY stream download and hopefully by Friday my Pre-Oder stuff will come or by next week… Mail I guess is slower to deliver on East side of Canada to than West side….lol…I eagerly await …

• Roger Penn

28/10/2022 at 04:48

It fascinates me the way mail delivery is so unpredictable and random. I didn’t expect mine for another week, at least, and then surprise! Sometimes when I send stuff to Mona and Lisa it gets there in 10 days, other times 3 weeks.

• Jung Roe

28/10/2022 at 05:48

Hey Jacki, I hope your parcel arrives soon. It’s all so wonderful it will be worth the wait. I remember last year I ordered the 2022 calendars in December during the Advent Calendar event, and MLT shipped it in early January, mine got delayed in the postal system, and mine didn’t arrive until late February, while I kept hearing people receiving theirs weeks earlier, but it was so nice when it did finally arrive. All the built up anticipation made it even more special and joyful when I finally received it.

• Roger Penn

28/10/2022 at 17:30

Maybe next time I should just order yours and then deliver it to you in person when it gets here. LOL. I can get to you in 6 hours, not sure why it takes the post so long.

• Bill Isenberg

28/10/2022 at 17:55

I agree Roger, I just recieved my package today. And love all the things that was included but to me? Other than the album? Are the signatures of Mona and Lisa! That is gold to me, they actually signed them, wow! I have been telling my mail person about this package and when she got to my house she was tooting the horn, so I knew it came today! LOL… So like you Roger? I am heading to my room with my head set and listen to Why. Why you ask? WHY NOT! LOL…

Bill and Maddie Isenberg Huge Fans from Pittsburgh PA USA

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!