MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion Happy Birthday Mona and Lisa

• Happy Birthday Mona and Lisa

Posted by Jung Roe on 12/06/2020 at 19:53

These certainly are exciting times with the release today of your incredibly awesome cover of the Kinks “Lola” at the invite of Ray Davies himself!  And this weekend would be your birthday weekend for your birthday on the 16th.  I can think of at least two other musical giants celebrating two days apart from you both, Paul McCartney on the 18th, and Brian Wilson on the 20th of June respectively.  Is it just coincidence such people with immense musical talent have birthdays close to you!  🙂

I remember I was your age 31 years ago when I launched my career and started working at the company I worked for for the past 31 years.  Life felt so fresh, hopeful, and full of wonder and amazement I remember.  Don’t ever lose that!

Happy Birthday Mona and Lisa, hope you have a great weekend, and wonderful 26th year full of all the love, happiness, hope, success, wonder, and amazement you both deserve.

Mona and Lisa 2012 Sommerszene sketch color

I love this portrait of the both of you.  The hands on each others shoulder make the photo, showing your love and closeness for each other.  Truly blessed to have each other.  Not to mention your incredibly beautiful smiles!

Keith Molholm replied 4 years, 3 months ago 11 Members · 15 Replies
  • 15 Replies
  • Jung Roe

12/06/2020 at 19:55

Mona and Lisa 2012 Sommerszene Live

• John Behle

13/06/2020 at 00:57

Happy Birthday!  I hope it is a wonderful one.  You deserve it.  We appreciate you so much and are so glad you share your incredible skills and wonderful personalities with the world.  You make a big difference.

• Darryl Boyd

15/06/2020 at 23:38

Well it’s the 16th down here in Oz as I type this so…………Happy Birthday Mona and Lisa 🙂

Hope you have a great day and all the best.

Darryl x

• Jung Roe

16/06/2020 at 00:00

Sticky Toffee Pudding Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Mona and Lisa!

Have a groovy fabulous day.  🙂

• Jung Roe

16/06/2020 at 00:02
  • David Herrick

16/06/2020 at 00:50

• Thomas Randall

16/06/2020 at 01:27

Happy Birthday indeed! I just tweeted out this! Have a great day girls!

MLTBday

• Robert Fendt

16/06/2020 at 05:39

Happy Birthday Mona and Lisa, wishing you a most wonderful and groovy day ??????xxCollage 2020-06-16 05_35_39 day xx

• Greg Dent

16/06/2020 at 22:16

Happy birthday, Mona and Lisa! If my math is correct, that makes you four days younger than Lola (June 12), two days older than Paul McCartney (June 18), and 17 days younger than me. Geminis rock!

• Jung Roe

16/06/2020 at 23:50

[postquote quote=95188][/postquote]

I like your math Greg!  🙂   That makes us all young.  Then I’m only 3 months older than Mona and Lisa.

• Bill Isenberg

17/06/2020 at 01:35

Happy Birthday Mona and Lisa!!! Such a great time, and you both deserve a wonderful happy Birthday. You make our days so nice with your music and spirit, we all wish you the very best and take time to reflect on how blessed you both are with your talents and your great sense of direction with your music. I speak for all of us and wish you the best Happy Birthday! And have a piece of chocolate cake for me!!! Of course I know it is fat free right?? LOL…Oh heck with it enjoy and don’t worry about the calories. God bless you both on your 26th birthday!

Bill Isenberg a huge fan from Pittsburgh Pa USA!!!!!

• Richard McGlenn

17/06/2020 at 08:41

Time to wish you a happy birthday finally. Hope you had a good time. MLT watch B

• Ronald Wentworth

17/06/2020 at 22:03

Sorry  I’m a day late. Happy Belated Birthday to two of the most talented young ladies I’ve had the privilege to listen to. I sincerely hope you had a Sensationally Groovy day.

A Devoted Fan

Ron

• Bill Isenberg

23/06/2020 at 14:39

Today is June 23rd and we had tickets to see The Rolling Stones here in Pittsburgh but with the crisis in the world going on , the concert has been postponed. Bummer but I know that I can listen to the Mona Lisa Twins and my day gets better, I have the Orange album on now and it is a masterpiece!!! Thank you ladies for your wonderful talent and gift of music!!

• Keith Molholm

23/06/2020 at 16:40

Belated Birthday wishes for both of you with love and blessings for a wonderful, healthy and happy year ahead! Because of the lateness, I have attached a link for a Birthday wish from Sir Paul to you.

As always, Thanks for the Memories!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjF1bG5LUcs

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!