MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion Happy July 4th /2021 to All the USA MLT Clubbers !!

• Happy July 4th /2021 to All the USA MLT Clubbers !!

Posted by Jacki Hopper on 04/07/2021 at 17:01

Just as July 1st was Canada Day, today it’s July 4th and it’s the USA ‘s turn to celebrate, so I’m wishing All of the USA MLTClubbers on here in having a Safe and Enjoyable Happy July 4th !! ????????☮

Walter Music replied 3 years, 2 months ago 7 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • David Herrick

04/07/2021 at 18:10

Thanks, Jacki! We’ve got great weather here, so the stage is set for a groovy day.

• Andrew Butt

04/07/2021 at 19:30

Hi all, Well, at least here in England, we’re through to the Euro 2020 semis – and we actually beat the Germans for once!! [Sorry to any German members, but there isn’t much else for us to cheer about at the moment, except of course Mona & Lisa !!]

• Francis Gerald (Jerry) Chamness

04/07/2021 at 19:39

Thank you, Jacki!! Fun weekend so far. I hope you are having a great weekend as well.

• Tom Fones

04/07/2021 at 20:27

Thanks. Jacki.

We’ll try to get by without fireworks.

But everyone enjoy the Tour de France when you have time.

• Jung Roe

04/07/2021 at 21:34

Happy Independence Day to all our American MLT Clubbers:

My favourite way to celebrate Independence Day is an airshow! Glad I live 2.5 hours from Seattle.

https://youtu.be/Kq3VzdZ4LbM?t=1

• Jung Roe

04/07/2021 at 21:34
  • Walter Music

04/07/2021 at 22:38

Yes, Jacki and all, Happy 4th!!!! Just relaxing in this Denver heat. Have a great one! Walt Music

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!