MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion Happy MLT-ING 2019 !!!!

• Jung Roe

03/01/2019 at 04:00

That’s lovely Jacki.  2019 will be an exciting MLT year with new music.  Yeah!

• Tomás F. Calvo

04/01/2019 at 06:40

Yes Jacki! What can be better than a MONA LISA NEW YEAR!

A-New-Year-in-Guitars

• Stephen Krogh

05/01/2019 at 20:00

Yes Jacki! So looking forward to what MLT will come up with in 2019! I love your poster Tomas! You seem to have captured all of the ladies’ guitars here. Wow, I would love to have a real poster of this to hang up on my wall!

• Tomás F. Calvo

07/01/2019 at 00:26

Thanks Stephen, most of them are the exact models, others the closest I could get, like the 12 string from “Nothing Is In Vain”, I think it’s a Hagström, with an added tremolo bar, but I’m not sure, and their Hofner bass is one of only 12 made, so I had to improvise a bit there. Love guitars so it was a fun destressing pastime. This version is not print quality, but if the Twins want I can send them the photoshop file.

• Tomás F. Calvo

26/02/2019 at 04:37

Clearly I missed the post where the Framus 12 string is discussed  by Daniel and Lisa.

facepalm-emoticon-smiley-emoji

• Michael Triba

06/01/2019 at 17:10

Groovy!  I was hoping you’d publish some of your neon signs and poems here!  The more PPJBJ changes, the more PPJBJ stays the same; lol!

• Francis Gerald (Jerry) Chamness

06/01/2019 at 18:50

Beautiful, Jacki!

• Tomás F. Calvo

07/01/2019 at 00:29

Jacki, love the “Twizzlers” 3D writing. And full steam ahead for 2019!

• Jacki Hopper

09/01/2019 at 19:12

Thankyou Tomas and OmahaMike’s & etc… Love yer Funky Guitar Groovy Poster there Tomas… Cool????????????✌️☮️????????

• Howard

26/02/2019 at 05:35

Yes, a poster of all those guitars would be a welcome addition to my MLT poster collection. We can only hope that either Mona or Lisa is reading this!

• Tomás F. Calvo

27/02/2019 at 02:15

Here’s something for those in here who’ve been around the block a few times …

TheOlderYou-Get

• Howard

27/02/2019 at 02:28

Now surely you didn’t have me in mind there Tomás! Maybe not, but this old fart has certainly been around the block a few times, and since discovering the awesome MonaLisa Twins, has grown new legs, heart, lungs and soul and is now capable of many more turns around the block!

More power to the MLT experience! Can you imagine just how much they’ll be rocking by the time they are fossils like some of us here!

• Tomás F. Calvo

01/03/2019 at 05:24

Ha! Howard. That’s funny, I’ve certainly made it a point to “rock” more in these last few years, and hope to continue. I’ve been lucky enough to find a partner who supports me in all I do, as I do her, and our life has flourished. It has also meant more guitars on my wall, and more smiling…

Now maybe I need a double bass??

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!