MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion Happy (Step) Mother's Day Michaela – May 12th

• Happy (Step) Mother's Day Michaela – May 12th

Posted by Jacki Hopper on 10/05/2019 at 22:51

Since Mother’s Day here in Canada and USA is observed on Sunday May 12th this year (also would been my late parent’s 57th WA)…

I thought it fitting that I’d post this special poem for Michaela :

” Of Her Heart She Loves”

In their lives she came to be

One day long ago

She has seen and lived and gave advice

Hugs and Kisses

Watched them mature and grow

Sunshine of Rudi’s  Groovy Rainbow

She smiles and has talent

Lends her creative hand

Offerings of humour and wit

Good to listen and understand

Like a beautiful bouquet

Altogether she blooms and blossoms

What she has given to this family

Goes way beyond and above fab and awesomes

She is true of herself

Certainly unlike any other

She makes for a splendid (step) Mother

Makes time and laughs

Works hard and cares

Her wisdom she shares

It’s All Who She Is About

And strives and does

Indeed and Embraces

Of Her Heart She Loves…

©JackiHopper2019 ~

Happy (step) Mother’s Day on this coming Sunday May 12th/2019 .. Kudos for all that you do and for who you are!!

Jung Roe replied 5 years, 4 months ago 8 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • Francis Gerald (Jerry) Chamness

10/05/2019 at 23:01

Beautiful, Jacki! And, I second that: Happy (Step) Mother’s Day, Michaela. I hope you have a fantastic day. 🙂

• Thomas Randall

11/05/2019 at 20:01

Yes indeed, have a GREAT day Michaela! I’m sure you will with that great family of yours!

• Howard

12/05/2019 at 16:46

Well done Jacki. Another winner there!

• Stephen Krogh

12/05/2019 at 17:51

A very lovely poem Jacki, and to a very lovely and special mother – Michaela. Mona and Lisa wouldn’t be the incredible young women they are without the nurturing and love of their beautiful “Stepmum”. Hope this mother’s day is filled with joy for you Michaela.

• Tomás F. Calvo

12/05/2019 at 23:41

Happy Mother’s to Michaela, and note that today is mother’s day in Austria too!

happy-mothers-day-2017-wishes-quotes-status

• Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    12/05/2019 at 23:47

Hi Jacki, thank you so much for this beautiful poem. It’s not just because it’s flattering to me but I would also like the words if they were written for somebody else. However, I’m certainly trying to live up to what you have said here every day.

And thanks to everybody else for your lovely Mother’s Day wishes, too.
    ❤️

• Jacki Hopper

13/05/2019 at 02:48

Hi Michaela… You’re quite welcome and glad you liked the poem . I hope you had a nice day…. I went to  the cemetery to put flowers at my Mom’s grave today. Today also marked what would of been my parent’s 57th Wedding Anniversary too. Mom lives on in my heart and memories.

• Jung Roe

16/05/2019 at 05:21

That’s beautiful Jacki.  Thanks for that!  A special thought to all the wonderful moms who enrich our lives every single day, and also to the ones who are not with us, but lives in our hearts.

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!