MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion Happy USA Thanksgiving to All USA MLT Clubbers

• Happy USA Thanksgiving to All USA MLT Clubbers

Posted by Jacki Hopper on 25/11/2020 at 15:33

Since Canada celebrated  Thanksgiving in October, now it’s  the USA’s turn to celebrate  it , so I’m wishing all the USA MLT Clubbers in having a Happy, Blessful, Safe,Healthy, Peace n #MLTBuzzLuvGroovified Thanksgiving????????????

Bill Isenberg replied 3 years, 9 months ago 7 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Francis Gerald (Jerry) Chamness

25/11/2020 at 16:09

Thank you, Jacki! You are always so sweet to remember us (US) members! ????

• Joseph Manzi

25/11/2020 at 17:20

Thank You!  Jacki, I am not familiar with Canada’s holidays. What day is your Thanksgiving in Oct. ?

I hope yours was good one. Thanks again. Have a good day

Joe

• Jacki Hopper

25/11/2020 at 19:40

Hey Joe.. it’s ususally the second or 3rd wseekend in October but the actual Thanksgiving is on the Monday in Canada

• Johnnypee Parker

26/11/2020 at 00:38

Thanks, Jackie.  We are having a lite day at home tomorrow.  No big feast.  (but I did pull an apple pie from the freezer yesterday.  I should go see if it has thawed yet).

Luckily we have my wife’s parents right across the street.  My family lives a couple hours north of here, so we won’t see them in person.  We are hoping to travel north at Christmas time.

As odd as this year has been, we still have a lot to be thankful for.

Stay safe and stay groovy!

JP

• David Herrick

26/11/2020 at 02:05

Thank you, Jacki!

Thanksgiving is the most distinctly American holiday concept imaginable.  What you do:  eat as much as possible.  Why you do it:  because you can.

• Tomás F. Calvo

26/11/2020 at 06:31

A Happy Thank You to you too!

• Bill Isenberg

29/11/2020 at 16:21

Thank You Jacki,

It was different this year due to Covid , we usually have 15 to 25 people at our place and we cut it to just my kids and Maddie, but it was a nice day and love Thanksgiving. Wishing you a great Thanksgiving where you live and thanks for the nice message.

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!