MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion Has everyone seen this but me?

• Jung Roe

18/01/2021 at 02:25

Hi Thomas, yes I’ve seen this one and a few other videos on youtube posted by different people who attended MLTs performance.  The sound quality usually isn’t that great though as you mentioned.

• Thomas Randall

20/01/2021 at 00:21

I’ve seen it! I’ve seen them all I think several time by now. Love them all too!

• Bill Isenberg

23/01/2021 at 15:55

Thomas and Jung,

Yes I seen this one as well and to me? It is the next best thing to seeing them live, good quailty or not , I thourthy enjoyed it!!!

• Jung Roe

23/01/2021 at 20:17

Thomas, Bill, I didn’t realize this is a full 45 minutes video. I’ve seen the short clips of one or two songs at the Met, but not this one in it’s entirety.  Enjoyed it too, thanks.

• Tom Fones

23/01/2021 at 19:23

The enjoyment is mainly visual.

We know where we can find better sound quality.

Now i am glad i posted it.

Thanks guys.

• Jung Roe

24/01/2021 at 19:37

Watching the video right through, what really strikes me is Mona and Lisa can do so much diversity in their playing, and sound so, so good in everything they do.  That sets them apart too!

• Jacki Hopper

25/01/2021 at 14:29

Awesome footage….!? Wow… Groovy stuff …!!!!????

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!