MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum Introduce Yourself Hello Friends ????????

• Hello Friends ????????

Posted by Ian Copp on 13/12/2020 at 12:49

Hi, my name is Ian and I’m from Leicester UK. Positives from 2020 for me were time well spent with my family, finding and exploring nature like never before and of course finding the MonaLisa twins.. Sorry I’m late to the party but I hope to make up for that now and stay with you all for the journey ahead. God Bless  ✌????❤????????????????✊????

Rudolf Wagner replied 3 years, 5 months ago 10 Members · 11 Replies
  • 11 Replies
  • Howard

13/12/2020 at 13:20

Hi Ian

Welcome to the party. There is much to do and see here, but the best thing about membership is that your subscription supports the continuation of the MLT music machine.

• Refugio Arellano

13/12/2020 at 13:35

Hi Ian, welcome to the best club in the world, here everything is great

• Nigel Mortimer

13/12/2020 at 14:54

Hi Ian, great to meet up  with you here. I’m fairly new to the party and the MLT club is brilliant. Everyone, you will find, is very nice here.

• Johnnypee Parker

13/12/2020 at 14:56

Hi Ian,

‘Welcome.  This place is like a MonaLisa treasure chest.  Have you watched the Sky Diving video?  It is awesome.  An amazing soundtrack accompanies a true display of the girl’s sense of adventure.

You will find it under SPECIALS/OUT & ABOUT????

Big screen if possible with volume set to eleven

JP

• Joseph Manzi

13/12/2020 at 16:03

Hey Ian,

Welcome , It great you make positives happen in 2020. Well looking to interact with you.

You will love this fan club.  My name is Joe and live in the States.

• Jung Roe

13/12/2020 at 23:32

Welcome to the MLT Club

• Jacki Hopper

14/12/2020 at 12:44

Hi there Ian  welcome and believe you me, you’re  going to get your  #MLTBuzzLuvGroovy  going on here at the MLT Club, happy to meet you, and looking forward to seeing your postings and enjoy the sights, sounds of here ☮

• Ian Copp

14/12/2020 at 20:43

Thank you to all the wonderful people who have taken the time to reply and to all those that will do.. Since joining I have been binge watching videos on youDSC_0019tube whilst I wait for my first few cds to arrive through my letterbox. Anyone one else feel so charged with positively when listening or watching the girls? It’s amazing! Love the Bust Stop video, made me laugh so much seeing them enjoying themselves so much.. In a world in madness at the moment I feel so grounded again.. Thank you.. Peace and Love to you All ✌????❤️????????

• Ian Copp

14/12/2020 at 20:45

DSC_0021

• Michael Thompson

15/12/2020 at 16:30

Hi Ian. Yes I love to watch how much fun the girls have in their videos! It always makes me smile! Bus Stop was the video that first turned me on to MLT and started me on this journey! Welcome aboard!

• Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    30/03/2021 at 15:07

Hi Ian,

Sorry that it took us so long to welcome you, we completely missed your post! WELCOME, it’s great to have you here! We hope you’ve been enjoying the first couple of months here in the MLT Club.
    We share your positives of the past year with you! 🙂

We’ve never explored so many local parks and paths and to be living as a family was a true blessing as we’ve been able to continue working, writing and recording as normal and could be there for each other.

Keep on keeping on and thanks for the support!

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!