• Hello from Arizona

Posted by David Edwards on 12/10/2019 at 07:13

I’ve been a member for a few months now but I still haven’t posted anywhere so I guess I’ll make a quick introduction of myself. I absolutely love the MonaLisa Twins and I’ll never forget discovering them almost two years ago on YouTube with their fresh live version of Drive My Car. While their cover versions have all been phenomenal, your originals hold their own better than I ever dreamed, so hats off to you! (I know I just switched from 3rd person to 1st lol bear with). I can’t even name how many moments of my life I’ve had that were soundtracked by your songs and I’m so excited that you all are still going at it when I once thought all of my favorite artists are 50 years gone. I am absolutely stoked for the follow up to Orange which absolutely blew me away, and When We’re Together is outstanding in its own right. Stay groovy Twins and everyone on here let’s show the love by spreading the word about these girls!

Rudolf Wagner replied 4 years, 11 months ago 6 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Howard

12/10/2019 at 07:26

Hi David. Welcome to the best Club in the world! So nice to hear from you. I concur with everything you wrote about the Twins. I only discovered them about a year and a half ago and still can’t understand how I managed to miss them for so long!

• Jung Roe

12/10/2019 at 10:05

A very warm welcome David, and it is really great to have you here.  Enjoyed what you wrote and agree with all you said.  Mona and Lisa are just really, really good people!!!

• Jacki Hopper

12/10/2019 at 21:04

Hiya David, welcome to this Groovy Great MLT Club… Yes, Just luv the gals, became a Lifelong fan 10-12yrs ago discovering them unexpectedly on YouTube but pleasantly glad I had, loved what I saw and heard from the get-go… Enjoy being on here, looking forward to seeing more posts from you.

• Paul Steinmayer

13/10/2019 at 00:37

Howdy David.  Welcome

• David Edwards

14/10/2019 at 05:31

Hey everyone thanks for the responses and yes I definitely look forward to contributing many discussions/forums on this site!

• Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    22/10/2019 at 13:26

Hi David,

That made our day, thank you for taking the time and saying hi (and your reply to the birthday post!)! Once the Christmas albums are sent out and the new release has calmed down, we’ll immediately take up working on ORANGE 2.0 again (that’s not actually the title, but we don’t have one yet ;-)) so we are as excited about the new record as you are.

To know that others across the world are going about their day, listening to our music is an incredibly rewarding feeling ♥

Lots of peace & love to Arizona,
    Mona & Lisa

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!