MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum Introduce Yourself Hello from Lyon (France)

• Hello from Lyon (France)

Posted by Hubert Daul on 01/12/2018 at 17:02

What can I say that hasn’t already been said?

A newbie MLT fan for France.

I’m a Beatles fan since almost their beginning, so long ago, but so near today through Mona & Lisa. You’re playing really in the 60’s style and soud.

Since I discovered Mona and Lisa, beginning of the week, I don’t stop to hear their songs through YouTube. I’m so happy to have found these wonderful twin singers.

Hubert

Hubert Daul replied 5 years, 9 months ago 5 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Howard

01/12/2018 at 17:40

Welcome to the club Hubert. Lots to do and see here. Have you seen the Twin’s new Christmas carol video? Very special!

• Jacki Hopper

01/12/2018 at 17:47

Hi Hubert and welcome???? enjoy!!

• Hubert Daul

01/12/2018 at 17:50

Thank you for the welcome, and yes I have seen  the Christmas video, it’s wonderful

• Michael Triba

01/12/2018 at 18:11

Always glad to see more MLT supporters here Hubert; so welcome from the USA, sir!  They are terrific, aren’t they?  Please share them with all your family and friends in France.  What does nerixe mean?  Is that your surname?

• Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    04/12/2018 at 09:43

Hi Hubert!

We’re so glad came across our music last week and already decided to join us here, that’s amazing! You’ll find a lot of people here that grew up with the Beatles and love them us much as you (and we!) do.

We’ve been hearing more from people in France lately and would absolutely love to visit one day. So far we’ve only camping-traveled Corsica which was absolutely stunning and is technically France but we feel it doesn’t really count. Mainland France (and Paris in particular) are definitely still on our list.

Merci for your message!
    A bientôt,
    Mona

• Hubert Daul

04/12/2018 at 10:41

Hi Mona,

I really hope you’ll make a tour in France soon. Paris, Lyon (where I live) and Marseille are the three biggest cities in the country.

I wish you and Lisa a really nice Christmas and eine fröliches neues jahr 2019 🙂  (I also speak German)

Warm kisses to both of you

Hubert

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!