MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum Introduce Yourself Hello Goodbye to the club

• Hello Goodbye to the club

Posted by Sergio on 21/02/2020 at 19:46

Hello, I’ve been one of the winners of the 100k suscribers giveaway but now is coming to the end and unfortunally I cant aford to keep me in the group , I say thanks to Mona and Lisa and all you guys at the club It has been a pleasure to meet you, it’s a very kind comunity so I send my best regards from Mexico to all of you. And like the song of Carl Perkings that he wrote about Paul and John I say goodbye to you.

“If we never meet again this side of life
     In a little while, over yonder,
     Where it’s peace and quiet
     My old friend,
     Won’t you think about me every now and then”

Jung Roe replied 4 years, 7 months ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Howard

22/02/2020 at 00:25

Nice to see you were able to pop in for a visit Sergio. Hopefully your circumstances may change in the future and you may be able to join us again. All the best for the future. In the meantime, you say hello and I say goodbye!

Cheers, Howard

• Jacki Hopper

22/02/2020 at 02:07

Hi Sergio, I’m sorry you’re leaving us all here, but it was nice to meet you and hopefully you can return at a future time, Peace✌️

• Jung Roe

22/02/2020 at 07:33

Please do return when you can Sergio.

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!