• Hey! It’s me!

Posted by Jordan Sovereign on 06/02/2020 at 22:15

Hi everyone! I am Jordan from Bloomington, Illinois, USA! Glad to be here, I’ve been having fun exploring the website! There’s a lot to catch up on! I don’t quite remember when I first heard of the MonaLisa Twins, but I fell in love as soon as I saw them and their excellent videos! I am obsessed with music, and love the 60’s pop scene so much. I have always been a big power pop fan, going back to the 90’s with Fountains of Wayne, Matthew Sweet, Weezer, Jellyfish, etc.  As I am getting older I can appreciate all the music that came before and spend a lot of time going back to the great music of the 60’s 70’s and 80’s. I have also taken my love of music and put it into a podcast, called Play Me Some of That, which may have featured a song or two from MonaLisa Twins! Lastly, I AM ALSO A TWIN! Me and my brother Jeremy are identical twins and while we’re a little too shy to get out there and perform music, we do sing together all the time around the house, so we get the “twin thing” 🙂

Well thanks for having me and talk later!

23000151_1413087592121955_5357984924864860869_o

Jung Roe replied 4 years, 7 months ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Jacki Hopper

06/02/2020 at 23:37

Hi there Jordon and to your identical twin Jeremy…how cool is that, twins that dig musical twins ?!

Welcome to here at the MLT Club, pleased to meet you do enjoy all the MLTBuzzing  you’ll get with what all there is being offered here, glad you discovered MLT, they are indeed the Grooviest in today’s music landscape and a rarity in the few musicians/bands music wise out there today that I , and others  here and abroad  actually enjoy listening to the music of and being fans of.

• Howard

08/02/2020 at 05:38

Nice to hear from you Jordon. Welcome to the best Club on the planet with the best members. You won’t regret joining. I remember “Fountains of Wayne” well. Really liked their style and sound. Hey, how about Stacy’s Mom!

You’ll have fun exploring all there is to do and see in the Club.

• Jung Roe

08/02/2020 at 06:30

A warm welcome Jordan and to your brother Jeremy also.  Glad you joined and hope you will enjoy being part of this MLT family of music lovers!

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!