• Joseph Manzi

15/10/2020 at 04:08

Hello Refugio,

Welcome to the club. Looking forward to interacting with you. How did you discover the Mona Lisa Twins?

• Jacki Hopper

15/10/2020 at 04:11

Hi Refugio, Hola…Nice to meet ya, Welcome, Enjoy it here ✌

• Refugio Arellano

15/10/2020 at 04:32

[postquote quote=106947][/postquote]
    Hi Joseph, I discovered MonaLisa looking for the Beatles golden slumbers video on YouTube and she suggested the You Can’t Do That (The Beatles Cover) video, I liked the girls’ voices in a Beatles song.

• Refugio Arellano

15/10/2020 at 04:34

[postquote quote=106948][/postquote]
    Thanks Jacki

• Joseph Manzi

15/10/2020 at 04:55

Yea Refugio, I found them the same way. I really like the covers of all those great old songs.

Have you listen to any of their original music yet?

• Jung Roe

15/10/2020 at 05:13

Hi Refugio.  A big warm welcome to the MLT Club, so glad you discovered them.  There is so much more wonderful music, covers and originals here to discover.  Hope you have a great time with us all.

• Refugio Arellano

15/10/2020 at 05:17

[quote quote=106952]Yea Refugio, I found them the same way. I really like the covers of all those great old songs. Have you listen to any of their original music yet?[/quote]

already

• Refugio Arellano

15/10/2020 at 05:21

[postquote quote=106954][/postquote]
    Thank you Jung

• Howard

15/10/2020 at 12:27

Hi Refugio. Welcome to the best music club on the planet. Nice to see someone from Mexico on board.

I too discovered the MLT while browsing YouTube.

• Johnnypee Parker

15/10/2020 at 23:32

Greetings, Refugio,

This place is awesome.   I hope you enjoy exploring here.  There is so much to take in.  Have you seen the skydiving video?  🙂

There are plenty of groovy fans here from around the world and we are all pretty excited about Friday, so may I recommend we all sit back, put our feet up, and listen to some incredible music to prepare for tomorrow’s gift.

JP

Revolution has been rattling my brain all day so I know it’s gonna be alright

• Refugio Arellano

16/10/2020 at 02:42

[quote quote=106963]Hi Refugio. Welcome to the best music club on the planet. Nice to see someone from Mexico on board. I too discovered the MLT while browsing YouTube.[/quote]

Tank you Howard.

where are you from?

• Refugio Arellano

16/10/2020 at 02:48

[postquote quote=107157][/postquote]

Hi Johnnypee, I haven’t seen the video yet, I’ll do it later. Now as well you say it to wait for Friday.
    Greetings

• Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    23/10/2020 at 13:43

Hi Refugio!

Glad you’re joining us all the way from Mexico! 🙂 Golden Slumbers is a great song, we’d love to cover that one day!

Buenos días and thanks for being here!
    Mona & Lisa

• Refugio Arellano

24/10/2020 at 00:29

Hi Mona, thanks for the greeting.

It would be wonderful if they did the cover of it would sound great.

Good evening

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!