MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum Introduce Yourself Hi from (not so) sunny Gosport, UK

• Hi from (not so) sunny Gosport, UK

Posted by Tim Jarrett on 24/07/2020 at 12:08

Have only recently discovered Mona and Lisa after many months of searching for some new music, and already I am a massive fan!  Thank you both for what you do and please keep on doing it for many more years! And a special thank you for covering the songs I grew up with, and for doing it so well, in fact even better than the originals in most cases.

ps. thanks for the plectrum!

Robert Fendt replied 4 years, 1 month ago 9 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • Matt Hay

24/07/2020 at 13:27

Hi Tim from (not so) sunny Sydney, Aus

I’m another new fan. First played ‘San Francisco’ on YouTube 3 weeks ago, and I’m hooked!

• Howard

24/07/2020 at 14:03

Hi Tim, and welcome to the Club. I discovered the MLT on YouTube a couple of years ago and have been a big fan ever since.

I’m another Club member from downunder, in sunny Brisbane.

• David

24/07/2020 at 15:37

Hi Tim,

From suprisingly very sunny and humid Magog Canada.

Welcome to the club. There is an incredible amount of wonderful material here to explore. That should at least give you the illusion thats its sunny outside. I”m new here myself  & am in constant awe of the quality their work.

• Jacki Hopper

25/07/2020 at 01:05

Gidday Eh Tim, from Ottawa, Canada way, EH!?…Pleased  to meet you and I’ve been on this lifetime MLTBuzzGroovyLuv going on 12 into 13 yrs now, do enjoy  the MLT Club here and all that it offers, look forward to seeing more  posts from you !

• Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    25/07/2020 at 01:07

Hi Tim,

Greetings from a not so sunny Liverpool (it’s nightime :-))!
    Welcome to the family and thanks for being here. There is no need to thank us for covering the songs you grew up with. We’re the ones who are incredibly thankful that this amazing music exists, which was created before our time and which we can draw so much inspiration from!

We hope you’ll enjoy your time here at the Club.

Stay groovy and see you around,
    Lisa

• Jung Roe

25/07/2020 at 01:19

Welcome to the MLT Club script 2

Tim from across the big pond, glad to make your acquaintance here.  I’ve never made it across the pond to your neck of the woods, but plan to one day.  So awesome to see so many new members here.  Hope you have a wonderful time here.

• John Behle

25/07/2020 at 10:12

Welcome Tim from Sunny Utah.   Glad to have you here.  I haven’t seen Gosport, only a couple days in London on the way to Ireland, but my family stems from the UK near you.  One side from the UK and the other from Germany.

I agree with you about the songs of our youth.  I was just crawling in the 60’s, but I kind of grew up on my older sister’s music.  Mona and Lisa have done so well with these songs and brought some back to life for me and other songs I’d forgotten or never heard.  When I go back to hear the originals, even some I really loved, I always find I like MLT’s version better.  Some songs that didn’t appeal to me then have become my favorites now.

Good to have you in the club here!  There’s some great people here that are really enjoyable to hear from and interact with.  Especially of course the wonderful world of Wagners.

• Robert Fendt

26/07/2020 at 09:34

Hi Tim,

Welcome to the fabulous MLT CLUB a wonderful place to meet other fans and loaded full of fantastic content to keep us entertained.

Bob.

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!