MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum Introduce Yourself Hi to everyone in the MLT club

• Hi to everyone in the MLT club

Posted by Robert Fendt on 19/04/2020 at 16:51

Hi All, My name is Robert but i prefer Bob. I don’t know how i have missed out on the amazing MonaLisa Twins found them on a Facebook post on Friday 17th April 2020, listened to a couple of tracks fromdo to entertain their fans the Orange album was instantly addicted to the fantastic still of music, boy you girls are so very talented, such a refreshing style of music. I instantly purchased the Orange album followed by When We’re Together and California Dreaming then thought what am i doing and joined the MLT club. It is a real pleasure to come across such talent that really do enjoy what they do to entertain their fans.

Rick Ross replied 4 years, 5 months ago 7 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Howard

19/04/2020 at 17:09

Hi Bob. Welcome to the MLT Club. You will enjoy being a member as the Club provides so much, from music to art and other entertainment. There are also lots of special treats for club members.

I too couldn’t believe it took me so long to discover the Twins. They have breathed new life into so many of my favourite old songs.

• Robert Fendt

19/04/2020 at 17:17

Hi Howard, totally agree the Twin are definitely bring a breath of fresh air to some old favourite songs, just love the style.

• Jung Roe

19/04/2020 at 21:28

Welcome to the MLT Club Bob, so glad you joined!  Mona and Lisa’s musical talent is a breath of fresh air in music today indeed.  Their music is remarkable, as there is something  inspiring I get from it every time I listen to Orange and When We’re Together, and they’ve brought back to life a lot of the old classics for me, and enabled me to discover classic gems I never heard before too.

• Jacki Hopper

19/04/2020 at 23:19

Hiya there Bob and Welcome to MLT Club, from me as well… I’ve been an MLTBuzzGroovie for 13 yrs now and echoo the sentiments of both Howard and Jung in That MLT ‘s music is indeed a welcome refreshment in today’ s music landscape…. I love their stuff… Do enjoy the Groovy Things to See, Hear, Do in here, and enjoyed your Intro to us all… Glad you discovered MLT?

• Darryl Boyd

19/04/2020 at 23:55

Welcome Bob.

• Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    22/04/2020 at 22:49

Hi Bob!

Thanks for saying hi, for joining the club, for getting our music and all the lovely words! We’re excited to welcome you to the MLT Club 🙂 We hope you’ll like it here!

We’ve just finished the rough cut for next Friday’s video and added some new photos to the Photo Archive yesterday so there’s always something happening around here!

For now, it’s lots of groovy greetings! 🙂

Mona & Lisa

• Rick Ross

22/04/2020 at 23:12

Hi Bob, and welcome to the best Club on the planet.

You should check out the Swag that’s for sale too. MonaLisa-Twins.com

We all are more than happy to answer any questions you my ever have

Have a great day

Rick

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!