MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion Hoppy #MLTBuzzLuvGroovified Easter 2023

• Hoppy #MLTBuzzLuvGroovified Easter 2023

Posted by Jacki Hopper on 09/04/2023 at 01:47

Wishing All here in enjoying a Hoppy #MLTLuvBuzzGroovified Easter …

I grew up enjoying Hollow chocolate Easter Bunnies /Hens/Roosters, once in awhile my older brothers and I would get Solid Easter/Fruit & Nut/Rice Crispy Bunnies, wee pastel jellybeans, pastel Bunny jube-jubes, hard shelled candied covered whipped sugar type pastel candy, Cadbury Creme Egg, Hollow Choco Easter egg, , Choco Marshmallow Bunny Heads on a stick, Foil Wrapped wee choco eggs Marshmallow shaped Bunnies, etc …. enjoy a Family Easter Dinner…

This is a photo of one of my all time fave childhood books …. I lost my original , but many yrs later, bought 2nd hand copy off E-Bay .. still have that 2nd hand copy …

Jacki Hopper replied 1 year, 5 months ago 7 Members · 12 Replies
  • 12 Replies
  • Chris Weber

09/04/2023 at 05:03

Happy Easter and all the best to you as well, and everyone else here.

I’m lucky that my family still has Easter dinner together, I’ll be there today.

• Jacki Hopper

09/04/2023 at 18:24

Thankyou, did have the Family Easter Gathering out of town Thursday-Saturday, and A Hapoy Easter to you , your family, enjoy your Easter Family Feast

• Jürgen

09/04/2023 at 08:58

Hi Jacki,

I wish you a wonderful Easter too. I also had an Easter bunny picture book as a child. It described how the bunnies paint the eggs before Easter and then distribute them. Unfortunately, I have forgotten the title and the exact storyline. Somehow it doesn’t seem to have left a lasting impression on me….

Instead, I found an investigative documentary that reveals the true origins of the Easter Bunny:

https://youtu.be/nd1MrTqnDd0

• Jacki Hopper

09/04/2023 at 18:22

Hi Jurgen interesting video, Thanks for sharing… and to answer your inquiry, this storybook cover of one of my favorite childhood books I shared here is about how a young girl bunny got chosen to become the new Easter Bunny, to take over from the retiring old bunny there was a palace where they painted the eggs and, etc, perhaps this is the book you were thinking of…it sounds like from your description and what I posted the photo of book cover of ….perhaps it is or may not be but I’m thinking it could be of the same one.

Happy Easter to you

• Tim Arnold

09/04/2023 at 17:22

Happy Easter to you Jacki and everyone in MLT Club.

• Jacki Hopper

09/04/2023 at 18:22

Thankyou, and likewise

• Daryl Jones

09/04/2023 at 18:41

Happy Easter Jacki and everyone! Finally we’re hitting some pleasant weather and can enjoy the outdoors some.
    My M-in-law is a non-ambulatory hospital shut-in so we rented the local handi-bus and got her out on an excursion to the local Royal Canadian Legion for the weekend meat draw and beat the deck game. Very enjoyable for her. She’s only 83 but has many complications with her health so it’s hard to get her out and about anymore. Visits to family houses and such are all but impossible anymore due to her fragile condition so it’s nice to be able to get her out to see friends and get some enjoyment out of a few select things, especially for Easter and other holiday festivities.
    Blessings all!

• Jung Roe

10/04/2023 at 01:04

Hi Jacki

Happy Easter wishes to you and all, and thanks for sharing your fond childhood memories of Easter with us. I have fond memories from the different Easter hunts I experienced as a child.

• Jacki Hopper

10/04/2023 at 01:16

The funny thing is.. come July, August…lol…while vacuuming at home as part of my chores to do…Mom, I would come across leftover wee jellybeans that were hidden and forgotten about and too stale /dust-bunnied over to eat ….lol 🐇🐰😉🙃

• Chris Weber

10/04/2023 at 02:39

• Sara Pattern

10/04/2023 at 11:23

Happy Easter. belated reply as been working all weekend. Hope you had a good one xx

• Jacki Hopper

10/04/2023 at 15:47

I enjoyed a nice out of town family Easter Gathering over the wknd , good times had by all and hoping everyone on here enjoyed their Easter Wknd or just enjoyed the wknd , if you don’t celebrate Easter🐇🤘🐰

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!