MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion How did you experience your MLT joy today 2

• Jung Roe

05/09/2020 at 23:03

There’s nothing like streaming some MLT in the car or anywhere you go.

MLT in the car

OOOH Sweet Lorraine!  His pretty blue eyes make her heart melt like ice, she is keen and looking her best……….

Another MLT joy moment when Sweet Lorraine came on.

• Lynn T. Newcomb

16/10/2020 at 17:17

Hey, JP, I wasn’t sure if anyone ever answered your question.  It isn’t just a smile under Mona’s autograph, I’m pretty sure she makes smiley face, using the “o” and “a” in her name as the eyes.  Now see if you can find the smiley face in Lisa’s autograph.

• Johnnypee Parker

17/10/2020 at 04:41

Thanks for pointing that out, Lynn.  I will check them out and let you know.

JP

• Johnnypee Parker

19/10/2020 at 00:20

Thanks, Lynn.

I put my other glasses on.  Nice.

Not sure about Lisa’s, I have three different ones and, I don’t know, let me look One More Time.

JP

• Lynn T. Newcomb

19/10/2020 at 01:23

JP, it may not be as deliberate as Mona’s, but the way Lisa connects her “L” with the “a” also looks like a smile and the lower (or upper) loop in the “L” can look like the left eye with the “a” being the right eye.

• Jung Roe

11/11/2020 at 08:06

The Joy of Music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MLT Music

Live At the Cavern Club

Downloaded the Live At The Cavern MP3s, and it feels so free to listen to them on all my different devices now.  So much new beautiful music to enjoy!  Looking forward to hearing these in the car!  Waiting for Mr Postman.

• Refugio Arellano

12/11/2020 at 03:20

Good night everyone! I download all the mp3s to a memory and listen to them in the car while I go to work and back.
    Tomorrow I will make a 5 hour round trip so I hope I can listen to the songs tomorrow.

Greetings.

• Jung Roe

10/01/2021 at 10:54

How groovy is this!!!

[attachment file=”119324″]

• Johnnypee Parker

10/01/2021 at 14:20

Nice background!  Jung is keep’n it groovy.????

• Jung Roe

10/01/2021 at 17:27

Thanks JP, I am feeling MLT groovy!  🙂  Got up this morning with “Lazy Sunday” ringing in my head all the way from the Cavern.

[attachment file=”119340″]

• Jacki Hopper

10/01/2021 at 18:27

#MLTBuzzLuvGroovified  indeed Jung????

Page 3 of 3

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!