MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion How did you experience your MLT joy today?

• Jung Roe

20/09/2019 at 06:55

And the MLT will change the world through their music they write.

Lisa with a pen

• Jung Roe

20/09/2019 at 07:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzt0AtpcLaE

Team MLT as their creative juices flowed back then, and continues to flow today as they work on their new music and projects.

• Ckay Kirby

26/09/2019 at 19:36

Wooweee,

not see this video, love how the family work as a team, love it

P:)

• Jung Roe

26/09/2019 at 15:22

BAM 3 this morning.  Time of The Season, White Room, Hey Bull Dog…classic after classic all so brilliantly done perfection.  MLT sweet music is this morning’s joy.

• Ckay Kirby

26/09/2019 at 19:31

My magic moment – discovering that my club membership gives me access to the entire music collection to download and stream from my phone !!!!!!!!

Super Super happy , now i can tune into my favourite radio station 24/7 – MLT

and of course working my way through purchasing the hard copies and merchandise as i go along – someday these will be collectors items i will be proud to own.

• Jung Roe

21/10/2019 at 15:07

On a dark wet Monday morning of a looming hectic week, there is nothing like the positive sweet vibe of Orange to breakup the dreariness.

• Jung Roe

28/10/2019 at 06:32

MLT Jukebox

Doing a lot of stuff on the computer this Sunday evening accompanied in the background with awesome continuous music joy from MLT Jukebox all evening.  Cranking out one gem after another, great music, classic 60’s and modern contemporary MLT originals.  Better than the best radio stations.

• Jung Roe

28/11/2019 at 16:26

It’s amazing how music can make you feel alive and happy just out of the blue.  This morning on the train it is the Christmas album.  Walking in The Air, wow!  Emotional fire works.  Mona and Lisa, you have magical super powers what you do with your music.

• Camilo DeGuia

04/12/2019 at 02:23

Listened to the Christmas album on the way home from work today. Pulled into the driveway and checked the mail. I got a surprise post from the MLT team. Our first Christmas card of the season.

• Jung Roe

04/12/2019 at 05:25

Hi Camilo.  That would indeed be a moment of joy, getting the MLT Christmas card!

• Jung Roe

23/12/2019 at 16:13

Train this morn is only half full this dark cold morning.  Many now off for the holiday season.  MLT Christmas is a ray of beautful sunshine to fill the spirit with Christmas joy with All I Want Christmas To Be, Peace On Earth/Little Drummer Boy, Winterwonderland, Walking On The Air……..

• Jung Roe

18/01/2020 at 19:46

Forecast

Oh how wonderful, more rain for another week and beyond!

• Jung Roe

18/01/2020 at 19:50

Orange and WWT image

But not to fret, I have awesome beautiful MLT music and wonderful groovy joy of the enhanced MLT Club to rain sunshine to brighten my days. Time for some more MLT OJ!

• Jacki Hopper

19/01/2020 at 03:34

And I’m having such a lovely full blown snow blizzard going on…. Blowing snow… Supposedly receiving 15-20cm and to continue on overnight into Sunday  which it  will let up hopefully by noon….. Tea, Nutfree Chocolate (Canadian made KitKat) and MLT Tunes to warm up with… While winter storm rages onwards outside…. ??????☕?

• Jung Roe

26/01/2020 at 07:43

One of the great things about the Duo Sessions is not only do you get to listen to the incredible music Mona and Lisa create, but you see the expression and passion they put into it as they sing and play the song like having front row seats to a live recital in an intimate setting.

I never imagined anyone could do justice to John Lennon’s imagine as well as John Lennon could.  But Mona and Lisa did.  With Lisa’s magnificent singing in it, just wow, along with Mona’s wonderful backing harmony, I couldn’t help but listen to their Imagine every day since they released it.  Their acoustic Duo Session performance of Imagine is sheer beauty in both sound and sight as they express so much feeling into the song!  Two beautiful souls creating so much beauty!  That’s another MLT joy I wanted to share today.

MLT Imagine

• Jacki Hopper

26/01/2020 at 23:58

Indeed, The more I enjoy listening to MLT’s version, The more I love it, sorry John, though you’ve written a great song, it’s just well… MLT managed to kick it up a few impressive notches Creatively, where you left off…. ???☮️

Page 4 of 5

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!