MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum Support & Suggestions How does one cancel an order?

• Howard

13/01/2019 at 07:28

Don’t know if anyone has got back to you yet but if you open your shopping cart you will find a red × Next to your order. Click on this and it should clear the order and also leave you with an undo option if you change your mind again.

• Daniel Smith

13/01/2019 at 23:59

Thanks.  That did it.

• Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    13/01/2019 at 21:07

Thanks Howard, for this explanation. Yes that is the way to remove items from the cart. We are working on a solution so you can clear the whole cart at once with one click on a button but in the meantime this is the way to go.

• Robert Decker

09/02/2022 at 23:03

Completed my order but WRONG address is on the order. Also, two of the total number of albums are marked x2. Is this because they are double albums? I only want one set of each album I ordered.

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!