MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion How the Easybeats’ George Young shaped Australian rock ’n’ roll

• Howard

02/08/2020 at 07:15
  • David Herrick

03/08/2020 at 02:00

Thanks for posting that article, Howard.  I watched an hour-long video about the history of the Easybeats a few months ago, and it didn’t mention that they interacted with the Bee Gees before either group had achieved great fame.  That’s pretty cool.

• Matt Hay

04/08/2020 at 07:56

What a legacy George, his brothers, and Harry Vanda left to Australia, and the world. The first place I lived in Sydney was Villawood, in a run-down fibro house across from the Migration Centre, 20 years after they’d managed to get the h*ll outta there ;D

• Jung Roe

04/08/2020 at 09:53

Wasn’t familiar with Easybeats prior to discovering MLT cover of Friday On My Mind.  Great song and even greater MLT transformed cover!  Well MLT has introduced me to many great songs and bands I would have never known otherwise including many lesser known Beatles gems.

• Jacki Hopper

05/08/2020 at 17:50

I ‘m with Jung to some degree, alot of songs not familiar  with until MLT covered them…that’s a groovy great thing….!!!!

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!