MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum Introduce Yourself Howdy from sunny Arizona

• David

15/08/2020 at 14:31

Welcome to the Club Don,

Enjoy discovering all their wonderful music here. I really enjoy reading what members have to say about the twins songs; sharing all their wonderful insights.

• Kristi & Neill Moore-Thompson

15/08/2020 at 17:51

Hi Don,

We are in the Phoenix area and have been fans for a while.  We made the long trip to Liverpool for the now legendary Half Moon Pub gig back in the winter of 2015, and we took in a Cavern Show later that week.  It was one of the most fun things that I’ve ever done.  Getting a private Beatles oriented tour of Liverpool by the renown Blue Badge Guide, Jackie Spencer was an added bonus.  I (Neill) went back for the penultimate Cavern show about a year and a half later.  Team MLT were gracious to grant me permission to use their music as the soundtrack to my scrapbook video commemorating my second pilgrimage  (Ask first!)  https://youtu.be/ibNkv-QGzAw

Welcome.

• Donald F. Harrington

15/08/2020 at 18:02

Sounds like a great time!  Wish I could have been there.

Page 2 of 2

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!