Tagged: 

• I Have A Dream

Posted by Howard on 25/09/2019 at 11:10

I don’t know which one of the MLT came up with the idea for the “Dreams” video, but it is brilliant in its simplicity!

More power to ‘Lampi Bampi’ I say. If ‘Lampi Bampi’ has been a support and inspiration to Lisa over the years, he/she deserves some recognition for this wonderful club web site that has emerged. It was so nice to see Lampi Bampi featured in the ‘Dreams” video. Can’t believe Mona and Lisa caught a train and walked around town in their PJs. But then again, this is the MonaLisa Twins and they can get away with anything!

https://youtu.be/QxSe8OqC_i4

Jung Roe replied 4 years, 12 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Jung Roe

26/09/2019 at 07:54

It’s a brilliant video and song.  It has a melancholic feel and sets me in a relaxed peaceful mood whenever I listen to it.  Really wonderful!

Lampi Bampi has traveled the world to far more places than I have been, and witnessed the creation of so much beautful music.  The luckiest teddy lamb in the world!

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!