MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion If You Had The Opportunity To perform with MLT

• David Herrick

16/01/2020 at 02:45

And I’ll ride shotgun with a road map!

• Howard

16/01/2020 at 03:19

Now that’s more in tune with my musical abilities, a roadie! I’m sure Mona and Lisa wouldn’t like other people handling their prized guitars etcetera, but I could definitely assist with luggage transport, stage set up, refreshment provisions and in being a general gopher! I could also be handy assisting Michaela with marketing and promotions. Standing on the corner in a sandwich board would be my forte!

As for the singing bit, the following song has the sort of vocals I had in mind.

https://youtu.be/H4WKmhCA5Sg

45 version without the brass.

• Jacki Hopper

16/01/2020 at 03:29

Just having a heyday hoot and a half here with the replies… I’m glad I I thought to post this, completely enjoying all what is said and I can honestly visualize myself doing all aspects… After all, I’m the Jacki – of-All – Trades??

• Jim Yahr

17/01/2020 at 04:09

I assumed the cover songs include only things they’ve already covered.

Instrument would be guitar (rhythm), preferably my 12-string Strat. For acoustic tunes the Guild.

Vocals would be whatever they would want. But, I’d need some time for prep, I had open heart surgery 3 months ago so it might take a few more months of work to get my voice back completely. After that, I can sing the base line in do-wop or high end like Art Garfunkle or Brian Wilson or anything in between (and all of it in tune.)

Songs (In no particular order):

1) This Boy

2) I Wanna Kiss You

3) You’re Gonna Lose That Girl

4) Sweet Lorraine

5) I Will

6) Wake Up Little Susie

7) Imagine

8) Time of the Season

9) Still a Friend of Mine

10)If I Fell

Page 2 of 2

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!