MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion If you interviewed Mona and Lisa

Tagged: 

• If you interviewed Mona and Lisa

Posted by Bill Isenberg on 27/10/2021 at 18:27

So a thought came to me and what would be my first question to ask Mona and Lisa if I ever had the chance to interview them? Of course this would be after They picked me up from the floor….LOL…And so many questions we all would have but what would be the first question you would ask? After thinking on this I would ask them, At what point did you both feel, YES this is what we want to do? I think from past conversations it might have been when they were still in school? But was wondering what you all would ask??

Bill and Maddie isenberg Huge Fans from Pittsburgh PA USA

David Herrick replied 2 years, 10 months ago 8 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • Tom Fones

27/10/2021 at 21:55

How hard was it to leave home at the age of twenty?

Is there an equivalent to the G.E.D. in the UK or Europe?

Have they ever thought of taking the exam(s) for the H.S. diploma?

• David Herrick

31/10/2021 at 16:35

Each year I sit and watch my some of my former students walk across the stage to receive their degrees, and I feel a sense of pride and closure. I experience the same reaction every time I see Mona in her graduation outfit in the video for I Bought Myself a Politician, and then I’m a little sad to realize it’s just pretend.

Mona and Lisa are both amazingly erudite, and I’m sure it would be trivial for them to earn their high school equivalency. Obviously they don’t need it, but it just seems to me like a basic milestone of life achievement in which one can take great satisfaction.

• Jacki Hopper

28/10/2021 at 00:33

Great topic idea Bill…not quite sure what I’d ask… I’d be a tad nervous but once I’d ask the Qs, get going….I be fine …lol…

This would be a cool contest idea… Have Team MLT put all MLT Club members names into Owl Bag , and draw 2-5 names or however many to cover time zone areas of the planet and the lucky members whose names were chosen could interview them….

• Bill Isenberg

28/10/2021 at 00:51

Tom great questions! Jacki, wow what a great idea!! I hope Mona and Lisa see this and try it as a great idea to try…so cool.

• Michael Thompson

28/10/2021 at 17:17

I would try to be professional and think of a question that they’ve never had before but I would go all fanboy and just say “oh wow!

• Johnnypee Parker

28/10/2021 at 23:43

First question: Can I get you something to eat or drink?

JP

• Darryl Boyd

29/10/2021 at 01:30

My first question: Can I have a go on your guitars? 🙂

The interview would quickly turn into a gear talk and jam session!

• Walter Music

29/10/2021 at 13:45

I like Darryl’s idea. Has anyone asked you to just Jam? Let’s play some Rock n Roll!!!!!

Johnnie B Goode or Revolution or 12 bar Blues!!!!! Now that would make my day 3 hours later!!!

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!