• In It For Love

Posted by Francis Gerald (Jerry) Chamness on 08/12/2018 at 18:34

Is it just me or are others blown completely away by the girl’s video acoustic version of “In It For Love?”

I think it is one of, if not the best, videos they have done. First, I really love the song. Second, I think it showcases their collective talents in playing together, harmonizing together and their timing. (Not to mention they are both gorgeous.) I just love, love, love “In It For Love!” And, third: that IS my favorite video!!  🙂

• 5 Replies
  • Jung Roe

09/12/2018 at 02:05

Count me in Jerry.  I always love the guitar lead in on this song whenever I put on side 2 of the Orange vinyl, great song.  They also sing with so much feeling on the acoustic video, and with every strum of the guitar too.  I don’t know how many times I’ve watched that video, including the latest Two of Us.  On both videos you can see just how tight they are in their playing and vocalizing, so natural and incredibly awesome!

• Francis Gerald (Jerry) Chamness

09/12/2018 at 02:37

Jung Roe you stated it more eloquently than I! Well said, my friend. They really are tight in both videos. I love both videos. Wonder if they would consider an unplugged, acoustic, DVD, of some of their originals? I know I would certainly buy it, but don’t know if there is enough interest in something like that. Just awesome watching them in those two anyway. Very talented young ladies.

• Tom Holmes

09/12/2018 at 10:55

I couldn’t agree more, them two sitting together singing and playing acoustic guitars is wonderful to watch and listen to. “In It for Love” is a beautiful song.

• Howard

09/12/2018 at 13:54

I endorse these acoustic numbers too. Hopefully, soon they’ll have enough acoustic versions for an album. I also hope they will be ready for a Christmas album within a couple of years.

I’m sure there would be sufficient interest in an unplugged, acoustic album/DVD to make it worth while their time and effort.

• Francis Gerald (Jerry) Chamness

09/12/2018 at 14:57

Thanks, Tom and Howard! ☺

Howard, I hope you are right. I totally agree!

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!