MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion International Women's Day

• International Women's Day

Posted by Jung Roe on 08/03/2023 at 15:01

To Mona, Lisa, and Michaela, and all the wonderful ladies here at the MLT Club, a big heartfelt “Happy International Women’s Day”. All the men here are endlessly impressed, inspired, and enchanted by you ladies here!

O woman! lovely woman! Nature made thee To temper man: we had been brutes without you. Angels are painted fair, to look like you: There’s in you all that we believe of heaven,– Amazing brightness, purity, and truth, Eternal joy, and everlasting love. – Thomas Otway

Sara Pattern replied 1 year, 6 months ago 7 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Jacki Hopper

08/03/2023 at 18:10

Thankyou Jung , much appreciated today , 😊🤘

• Daryl Jones

08/03/2023 at 21:56

Well done Jung! My heartfelt wishes to Mona, Lisa, Michaela and all the lady MLT Club supporters!🥰

• Tim Arnold

08/03/2023 at 22:17

Nice post Jung. Best wishes to all the ladies in the MLT Club. Thanks for making the world a beautiful place.

• Jeannette Wannamaker

09/03/2023 at 02:56

How beautiful! Thank you, Jung.

• Michael Rife

09/03/2023 at 10:56

Hi Jung;

Very nice post!!! To Mona, Lisa, and Michaela………I like and admire Mona’s drum playing, rhythm playing and singing, I like and admire Lisa’s lead guitar playing and singing. To both…..I admire their song writing and arrangements. To Michaela……..she’s the glue. She is always quick with an answer to a problem or for help on the board or with an order. I have a feeling she also does a bunch we do not know about behind the scenes. Mike.

• Sara Pattern

11/03/2023 at 19:19

lovely

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!