MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion Is Rowan Atkinson a better drummer than Mona Wagner?

Tagged: 

• Thomas Randall

30/11/2019 at 16:42

LOL! Rowan is HILARIOUS! He’s another British fave of mine. However I will NOT answer that question! I know better!  😉

• Jacki Hopper

30/11/2019 at 20:49

Rowan as Mr Bean… I love him as Mr Bean… That’s where I know him of from, I’ve never seen his other stuff he’s done, perhaps I need to now… Lol….

• Thomas Randall

30/11/2019 at 23:27

Another great Rowan series to check out is “Blackadder”! It lasted 4 seasons.

• Howard

01/12/2019 at 08:28

You are a wise man Thomas. I’m not prepared to answer that question either. And the “Blackadder” series has to be one of my all time favourite comedy series.

The first series made in 1983, was called The Black Adder and was set in the fictional reign of “Richard IV”. The second series, Blackadder II (1986), was set during the reign of Elizabeth I. Blackadder the Third (1987) was set during the late 18th and early 19th centuries in the reign of George III, and  Blackadder Goes Forth (1989) was set in 1917 in the trenches of the Great War.

In a 2001 poll by Channel 4 Edmund Blackadder was ranked third on their list of the 100 Greatest TV Characters. In the 2004 TV poll to find Britain’s Best Sitcom, Blackadder was voted the second-best British sitcom of all time, topped by ‘Only Fools and Horses’. It was also ranked as the 9th-best TV show of all time by Empire magazine.

494CE692-1622-4AAD-B66F-150D2AD2708C

• Jacki Hopper

01/12/2019 at 14:23

Yes, I’ve heard of Blackadder, just never have seen it…. Yet….. I do like Rowan in Johnny English movie and Mr. Bean’s Holiday movie, I own both of those, and an old VHS tape I found at a Thrift shop yrs ago that was a kind of a best of at the time of Mr. Bean, and had also borrowed from the public library another Mr. Bean Best Of DVD…. Perhaps, I’ll search library website to see if they have Blackadder in their catalogue of stuff to borrow from…. ?

• Howard

02/12/2019 at 13:34

Rowan Atkinson – Interview with Elton John

https://youtu.be/Nl0HqlbX7dc

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!