MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion Jacki’s LAMY FP MLT Creativity Efforts…

• Jacki’s LAMY FP MLT Creativity Efforts…

Posted by Jacki Hopper on 28/11/2019 at 17:54

I goofed up in a previous post and realized after the fact, couldn’t change it so I’m reposting but separately…

©JackiHopper2019 ~

IMG_20191127_224047

Jung Roe replied 4 years, 9 months ago 4 Members · 13 Replies
  • 13 Replies
  • Jacki Hopper

28/11/2019 at 17:55

©JackiHopper2019 ~

IMG_20191127_224143

• Jacki Hopper

28/11/2019 at 17:56

©JackiHopper2019 ~

IMG_20191127_224420

• Jacki Hopper

28/11/2019 at 17:57

©JackiHopper2019 ~

IMG_20191127_224315

• Jacki Hopper

28/11/2019 at 17:59

Sorry for the previous goof-up… I learn as I go… The previous goofup posting(one awaiting moderation) can be deleted, if possible, now that I’ve rectified my error, Thankyou.

• Jung Roe

29/11/2019 at 02:21

Whoa Jacki!  Those sketches are awesome.  Love them all!  Like those cool flowers and music notations, and the purplish shading of the letters.  The purple lines look groovy elegant!  I think all my many fountains pens would be jealous to see your wonderful creations with your new Lamy Safari FP!  Thanks so much for posting these!

• Jung Roe

29/11/2019 at 07:24

…and that first one is especially brilliant with the beautiful colors!

• Jacki Hopper

29/11/2019 at 20:34

Thankyou Jung, I try my best…. ?

• Darryl Boyd

29/11/2019 at 23:15

As I can’t “like” posts, here’s a big like for them all.

• Jacki Hopper

30/11/2019 at 02:11

Thankyou Darryl… I enjoy writing poetry and drawing/sketching/doodling mostly in my creative endevours, glad you liked these!

• Jung Roe

13/12/2019 at 05:54

Hi Jacki, how are you enjoying your Lamy?  Just for fun, I thought I’d share this little video about fountain pens, not that you should become a collector or anything like that.  This guy could be me I guess but my collection is quite modest compared to his.  With those wonderful song lyrics reaching many here in the club, I thought others might enjoy a little insight into fountain pens too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTkfgJtuS70

• Howard

13/12/2019 at 12:52

Nice work Jacki! And also thanks for sharing the video Jung. He has an amazing pen collection and looks after them so well.

• Jacki Hopper

13/12/2019 at 18:19

Whoa… Creatively inspiring to watch.. Thankyou Jung for sharing this, indeed he sure has quite the extensive collection… I’ll not be accumulating to that capacity but a few specific colours are on my future buying Lamy FP Horizons…. I can imagine your own collection of sorts Jung.

Yes, enjoying this new found creative outlet in doodling/drawing/sketching Thanks in part to both MLT and you Jung…. I’d of never known a FP to be an creative friend beyond writing with it?️✒️?

• Jung Roe

14/12/2019 at 09:43

Great to hear you are enjoying it Jacki, and find fountain pens a creative friend, as they are indeed.  I hope Howard you will get good mileage and pleasure out of yours too.  Where writing with a ballpoint can seem like a chore, some how the liquid ink flowing to the paper and tactile and precise  feel of the nib gliding across the paper gives me some pleasure out of the act of writing, and I write a lot and take a lot of notes which provides a calming effect for me during busy days in the office.  My notes have saved me a number of times with critical info I might have other wise lost.

These instrument are a piece of art, relying on a technology over a hundred years old.

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!