MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum Introduce Yourself JML from Lille (France)

• JML from Lille (France)

Posted by Jean-Marc Liagre on 23/10/2018 at 16:12

Hello,
    I live in France in Lille, and speak very bad English. I will make very few comments, but I will read yours with pleasure.
    I really like the music of the 60s.
    I discovered Monalisa twins on youtube 2 years ago. You are really excellent.
    After seeing the videos with Amy Slattery at “Cavern club” I also discovered that one on youtube.
    As she plays bass, just find a female drummer and you could train the Beatles in girls version.
    Excuse me for my style, but it’s a Google translation.
    Sincerely

Jung Roe replied 5 years, 11 months ago 6 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Jacki Hopper

23/10/2018 at 18:09

Hi/Bonjour/Allo Jean????????….nice to meet you…MLT Rock n Roll indeed…c’est bon ca ????????????????????❤️

• Howard

24/10/2018 at 08:38

Bonjour Monsieur Liagre. Nice to have another Frenchman aboard the MLT  Club ‘Magical Bus Tour’. I’m from Downunder in Australia.

Your google translation is excellent and I like your suggestion about an all girl MLT live band including Amy Slattery on bass. I checked out her YouTube videos too and was entranced by her solo performances on all instruments on all those Beatles’ covers she does. She has a very pleasant nature too.

However, I am also very impressed with the two lads MLT use in their live band. Their timing and beat is excellent and do that Beatles thing so well for me. They also add that extra dimension and variation when it comes to their video stories of their original songs which I love so much.

I learnt French at High School for three years but my French teacher said I would never be able to speak French with that ‘dinky di’ Aussie accent of mine. I should have continued the German classes I commenced in my first year at high school instead!

Howard

• Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    25/10/2018 at 18:31

Hi Jean-marc and welcome!

Thanks for your introduction – I understood everything totally fine. I am glad you found us (and Amy!) on YouTube and that you love the 60’s music as much as we do.

We hope to visit continental France one day, so far we have only seen its highways! But we have been to Corsica once as children and LOVED it.
    Thanks for being here!

• Unknown Member

Deleted User
    27/10/2018 at 02:18

Welcome

Welcome Jean-Marc! – Bienvenue!  Que les bons moments commencent.

• Jung Roe

27/10/2018 at 04:36

Welcome Jean-Marc, nice to meet you.

Your english sounds great, even if you had a little google help.  It is much better than my French will ever be.

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!