MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion Joni Mitchell’s Response To Neil Young.

• Howard

08/07/2020 at 16:22

This is Joni Mitchell singing and playing “Both Sides Now” and (at 3:50) “The Circle Game” in 1968 on CBC television show “The Way It Is”.

https://youtu.be/pTVjCWekS1Q

• Jacki Hopper

08/07/2020 at 21:17

Gotta luv the Canadianism here with these 2 Canadian music icons, I’m proud to be a  Canadian,  EH !?…Thanks Howard???….lol….

• Kristi & Neill Moore-Thompson

20/07/2020 at 03:49

I believe the quote from Joni in the video comes from her appearance on the BBC radio hour that she did with James Taylor.  I have a recording of that program and what she says to introduce Circle Game is exactly what is quoted in the video.  Of course, she may have used that introduction many times.  But that BBC program is a real gem.

• Jung Roe

20/07/2020 at 07:03

[postquote quote=97638][/postquote]
    Me too Jacki!  Joni Mitchell to Neil Young to Gordon Lightfoot to Randy Bachman to Burton Cummings to Bryan Adams and on and on!  We got some great talent.  I wonder if we can adopt Mona and Lisa to be Canadians!  ????

• Jacki Hopper

20/07/2020 at 18:55

I second that  notion Jung… to having adopting Team MLT to be fulltime Honourary Canadians~EH!????

• Kristi & Neill Moore-Thompson

22/07/2020 at 21:12

https://faroutmagazine.co.uk/joni-mitchell-james-taylor-rare-bootleg-john-peel-session-1970/ it appears the Google is listening and responding.  This popped up in my newsfeed.

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!