MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum Support & Suggestions Jukebox enhancement suggestion

• Jukebox enhancement suggestion

Posted by Jung Roe on 15/10/2018 at 03:11

Hi MLT Team

Your Jukebox is an awesome idea and great way to enjoy all your music. I really love it.

Maybe for a future enhancement, perhaps if an app could be created that would allow people to access your Jukebox from any remote device such as smart phones with one click, like internet radio, you could push your music out to the masses to enjoy and promote your music and albums just like live radio broadcast. With 5.5 hours of continuous MLT music now, I think people would love it like they do your Youtube channel. Perhaps it could be more effective and far reaching than Youtube. I’m listening to the Jukebox now as I type this, and it is just like listening to the radio. Just awesome.

Jung Roe replied 5 years, 11 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    18/10/2018 at 15:20

Hi Jung,

This is pretty much exactly what we are planning to do.
    For now we just made two different kind of audio players – one for the website and one for mobile devices. When the screen gets smaller it switches automatically from the website to the mobile player. But something like an MLT-App is definitely on our road map.

• Jung Roe

18/10/2018 at 23:07

Hi Rudolf

That MLT app will be awesome.  Thanks for the reply.

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!