Tagged: 

• June ch-ch-ch

Posted by Jeffery Ohlwine on 05/07/2021 at 03:08

I gotta ask a “June” question while it’s still June. In the Cavern Club version of “June”, you end the song with a distinct “CH-CH-CH”. I think it may be present in the video and album versions, too, but is hidden in the guitar flourish. It seems almost anybody else would have gone (boringly) full “Cha-Cha-Cha” here. My question is if you did this intentionally to add to your wonderfully unique mystique, or did it just feel right?

Jeffery Ohlwine replied 3 years, 2 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    05/07/2021 at 03:08

Haha, I’ve never thought about that! That was definitely more of an instinctive decision, nothing we ever consciously discussed or “decided”.

It’s there in the original recording as well but it’s buried in the mix quite deeply.

We think it fits the Latin touch of the song and just seemed like a fun addition 🙂

• Jeffery Ohlwine

06/07/2021 at 12:08

Thanks, Lisa! Regardless of how it got implemented, it’s just one more of those tiny things that make you two(or four)the wonderfully unique “YOUS” that we all love and admire!

The forum ‘MLT-FAQs’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!