• Paul Steinmayer

25/02/2020 at 20:06

I did Howard… a lot, and I loved em’ too!  But what I REALLY loved from the Fish and Chip places… was the hamburgers!  OMG did they have good hamburgers!  Actually, what I really miss food wise from NZ is the Steak and Oyster, or Steak and Kidney pies.

• Jung Roe

26/02/2020 at 06:32

Yeah David’s article makes sense to me too being bilingual, although my korean is very basic and I could not articulate or express myself as well as in english, but in my dreams, they are equal.  As a very young child my earliest memories of speaking, at age 3 or 4, was in korean with my parents and oldest brother, and to this day, when I dream or think about them, I mentally think in korean, but on the other hand with my younger sister and other siblings and all my friends it would be english, because I always conversed with them in english.  The language I think or relate to go back and forth between Korean and English depending on the person or circumstance.  There seems to be that underlying non-linguistic concept going on there that defaults to one language or the other depending on the person or circumstance I am thinking about.  Yes, an interesting topic indeed.

Page 2 of 2

The forum ‘MLT-FAQs’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!