MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion Lisa – Paul, Mona – John?

• Joseph Manzi

19/08/2020 at 16:49

You are correct Howard.

• Joseph Manzi

19/08/2020 at 16:50

Thanks David – Still learning my way around this site

• Joseph Manzi

19/08/2020 at 16:55

Thanks for the tip David. Question how do you do emojis

• David Herrick

19/08/2020 at 16:59

You’re welcome, Joe.

I don’t know how to do emojis, here or anywhere else.  Maybe Jacki can weigh in on that; they’re her specialty.

• Howard

19/08/2020 at 17:09

I’m with you David. I think they’re okay in moderation but unfortunately some people on social media go overboard or use them inappropriately.

Jacki certainly knows how to use them appropriately!

• David Herrick

19/08/2020 at 17:30

Just to be clear, I didn’t intend to imply anything between the lines about the appropriateness of emojis.  I’ve just never been motivated to use them, and I tend to ignore them when I see them.

• Joseph Manzi

19/08/2020 at 18:16

In all honesty I don’t use them at all. It’s just I see them on replies. Wonder where they came from. Thanks

• Jung Roe

19/08/2020 at 22:10

[postquote quote=101321][/postquote]
    Joe, you asked about Mona and Lisa mixing it up with the guitars, on this one Mona is on lead guitar and Lisa on bass or rythm?  My favorite Kinks song by the way.

https://youtu.be/ElmM4ZDe2oI

And on Leise Rieselt Der Schnee 2.0, Mona does lead as well.

• Joseph Manzi

20/08/2020 at 01:30

Hey Jung,  A good one. Lisa on bass but Mona is playing bar chords. I have seen Mona playing lead on some songs. She not bad. Thanks for the video. I have not seen this one. Thanks

Joe

• Howard

20/08/2020 at 02:16

Joe, this is our baby (15 yo) Mona and Lisa with their 2009 Christmas song with Mona attempting the lead guitar part for the first time publicly. There is a heap of information in the Club about the MLTs magical mystery musical tour just waiting for you to explore. There is also a heap of Topics and conversations already answering questions about the MLT.

https://youtu.be/hIDS2WELPMk

• Howard

20/08/2020 at 02:21

This is their updated version they released before last Christmas.

https://youtu.be/SDZwoS3TmW8

• Joseph Manzi

20/08/2020 at 02:50

Thanks Howard,

I will have to investigate the magical mystery musical tour. Would that be under Club Music. I see there is a Specials is it under Collaborations or Archives Behind the Scenes. If not where would I find this.

Now are these songs part of their Christmas cd?

Hope I am not confusing you.   Listen no rush. I am tired and going to call it a day. Going to let the dogs out and get some sleep.  Thanks again for the heads up Howard.

Talk with you tomorrow.

• Howard

20/08/2020 at 03:43

Hey Joe. I’d start with Archives and in particular their radio interviews. The Specials, with its Out & About, What’s On The Table and Arts and Craft.

Under Fun & Games, the Advent Calendars are a must and their Q&As will answer many questions. The Quizzes are helpful and I also recommend you complete the Poll if it’s still current. Finally, don’t forget to complete your birthday details for an unforgettable surprise. Yes, ”Snow Falls Softly At Night” is on the Xmas CD. Another must purchase, as are all their CDs. You will find that the MLT Club elite also have a vinyl copy of ”Orange”.

And for a brief synopsis of their life in one song, if you haven’t already listened, this is a must:

https://youtu.be/MRZTW2iMkD0

• Jung Roe

20/08/2020 at 08:07

Joe, adding further to what Howard said, the Archives > MLT Club Wire Archives is also a great starting point as everything MLT published at the Club is posted there chronologically too.  Often went there myself to go back and find things.  So lots of ways to access the content.

• Joseph Manzi

20/08/2020 at 14:28

Hey Jung, Thanks for the info. Howard gave me some leads too. I have a lot of catch up to do.

I will be going to New York today. So I will have to start this tomorrow. Thanks again Jung.

Joe

Page 2 of 2

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!