• Daniel Smith

16/10/2018 at 22:47

I would not presume to say I liked one more than the other.  For one thing, it might hurt the feelings of the “2nd best” twin if her sister gets substantially more votes, and I wouldn’t want to do that.  This is probably a bad topic.

• Howard

16/10/2018 at 23:10

Hi Daniel

Don’t worry. Tim doesn’t really expect us to take sides. He is just provoking interest and getting some discussion going. You’ll get used to his mischievous sense of humour. As you can see by this post, it’s working.

We all know that with the Twins our favourite keeps changing. That’s the nature of MLT. They’re full of surprises and both are unique individually and as the beautiful duo they are!

• Thomas Randall

17/10/2018 at 14:53

Nope, I will not pick! They are both so lovely. Oh to be 24 again……

• Jacob Daniels

18/10/2018 at 03:24

I love them both equally 😀

• Johnnypee Parker

04/08/2020 at 03:51

this is what i get for delving into the past

this is what i get for delving into the past.  i thought i would  just look into  one of the old threads to see what was going on a couple years ago.  and i had to land on this?  There is no choosing.   Mona, Lisa…Lisa, Mona…no choice.  They’re a matched set.   What’s next, favorite song?

• Jung Roe

04/08/2020 at 06:14

Good find JP.  There were a lot of lively discussions I remember.

• Michael Thompson

05/08/2020 at 00:47

OK I’m not going to wimp out like some of you! My favorite twin is…….MonaLisa! So there!

• Jacki Hopper

05/08/2020 at 17:53

When in doubt…MonaLisa….lol…works everytime?‍♀️?‍?

• Stephen Krogh

05/08/2020 at 19:10

But… Papa Rudi made John Sebastian make up his mind!

• Howard

06/08/2020 at 03:57

Well Papa Rudi suggested John “better go home son and make up your mind”. However, the very wise John doesn’t let us know his decision!

https://youtu.be/GH3bgLY0TnQ

• Johnnypee Parker

06/08/2020 at 00:22

This is fun.  Everyone was ready to jump back into this endless debate.  MLT fans are the best!

If I had to pick a favorite, it would be chocolate, but I do like vanilla, then again cookie dough ice cream is as good as it is bad for you…

Listened to Orange on my ride home tonight.  This is definitely one of those albums I don’t want to end, and then, thank you auto replay, it’s  The Future.

Groovy man,

JP

• Jung Roe

06/08/2020 at 00:55

JP, I think you answered it for all of us.  Favorite is Orange.

Yellow + Red = Orange = Magic Perfection 

My favorite ice cream is:

Yellow and Orange ice cream

• Stephen Krogh

06/08/2020 at 05:52

Perfect!!!

• Jacki Hopper

06/08/2020 at 18:00

Creamsicle…next to Fudgsicle….my fave in popsicles, though, nowadays, notvkeen anymore much on ice cream or popsicles though Ivdomlike Stewart’s Creamsicle Soda, tastes like a creamsicle… and at one point at Boister Juice years ago they had a Creamsiclectype flavour smoothie,  since my food allergies, I no long ger frequent Booster Juice….

• Jacki Hopper

06/08/2020 at 18:04

Jung:

20200806_130159

• Johnnypee Parker

06/08/2020 at 23:22

Jacki, can you get Stewart’s soda in Canada?  Stewart’s is based out of Saratoga, NY.  It is about an hour north of me.  There are Stewart’s Shoppes all over the place in Upstate New York.  They are often referenced when giving directions.  “Now yer gonna wanna take a right after you pass the Stewart’s and then go straight for five miles and your gonna see another Stewart’s…”

They are mini markets that also have a Stewart’s Ice Cream counter.  I did not know they were in your neck of the woods.  Do you have Stewart’s Shoppes up there?

JP

Page 2 of 6

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!