MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum Support & Suggestions Lisa Wagner on Effects.(Awaiting moderation)

• Lisa Wagner on Effects.(Awaiting moderation)

Posted by Howard on 30/04/2019 at 14:09

Hi Lisa.

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this. Your latest reply to a question from Daniel opens to “Error 404 – Page not found”.

“Lisa Wagner on Effects. (Awaiting moderation)2 hr ago”

Howard replied 5 years, 4 months ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    01/05/2019 at 20:39

Hello Howard

I tried to see what you mean but could not replicate it. I can see Daniels question and Lisa’s answer below here https://test2.monalisa-twins.com/forums/topic/effects/
    What do you mean by the reply opens to a 404 because I don’t see how you could open a reply. Do you see Lisa’s reply?

Sorry Howard, please forget what I just wrote. Lisa told me that she just forgot to publish her answer to that post after she wrote it. That’s why the 404 error appeared.

Effects.

• Howard

01/05/2019 at 23:21

This issue seemed to resolve itself a day or so later. Initially however, when clicking on Lisa’s answer under ‘Recent Replies’, a page came up with the message “Error 4 – Page not found”. This happened several times.

Cheers
    Howard

• Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    01/05/2019 at 23:24

Lisa answered Daniels question but did not publish the answer. That’s why the 404 error appeared.

• Howard

02/05/2019 at 02:36

I see. It was strange as when you hovered over the link to Lisa’s reply, one line appeared (shaded), with Daniel’s name and the start of Lisa’s answer. That’s how I knew it was a question from Daniel. Only reported it because I had never seen this before

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!