• Listening to MLT

Posted by Will Beard on 20/02/2021 at 00:28

There is a survey asking how often someone visits the MLT clubhouse, I do a couple times a week but not every week. As to how often I listen to the Twins I have to say every day, without fail. I even have it so when laying on the table for cancer radiation therapy they pipe in MonaLisa Twins and created new fans as a result. So question to everyone – no need to answer here but in your mind – how often do you listen to them?

Bill Isenberg replied 3 years, 6 months ago 8 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • Tom Fones

20/02/2021 at 04:13

Very frequently in my car.
    I think this is true for a lot of us.
    I don’t listen to music much at home except youtube stuff.

Everybody stay strong.

• Jung Roe

20/02/2021 at 10:38

Hi Will. Well the best way to answer how often I listen to MLT music is best summed up in this song. 😉

https://youtu.be/NxDWRkCixqU

• Johnnypee Parker

20/02/2021 at 11:46

Hey Willie_B,

I am listening to them now ????.

Good luck with your therapy. That is awesome that they let you select the music – excellent choice.

Johnnypee

• Tom Fones

20/02/2021 at 15:09

Nice find Jung,
    Great to see Annette Funicello standing.
    God rest her soul.

• Michael Thompson

20/02/2021 at 16:35

I too am an every day listener! In my car and at home on the Youtube. I can’t get enough! I also visit the site every day to see how all the other fans are doing and to interact with the twins! best club ever!

• Bill Isenberg

20/02/2021 at 17:34

Music? Everyday without fail, the club? I try to get on at least 3 or 4 times a week. We are raising our 7 year old grand daughter and when you get home, with Dinner, Homework, bath, and read a book? It is 9 already!! And I am up at 3:30 to go to work…LOL…So a long day for sure , but do try to get on during the week and now on the weekend, good time to catch up. Sometimes I have a day off in the middle of the week, With Covid they have us working 4 10 hour days and one day off in the week and I ususally pick that day to catch up, no one home but me and Mona and Lisa CD’S.

• Thomas Randall

25/02/2021 at 00:59

Hi Will and I hope things are going well. I listen to the girls ALL the time! I’ve had my own health issues over the past 2 years, seems like one thing after another and these girls have REALLY helped me through my rough times. I discovered them shortly after my problems started in 2018. They are the best medicine I could ever ask for.

Love that family. Wonderful people.

• Jacki Hopper

25/02/2021 at 23:30

Daily dose of MLT Music… at home everyday, and even on bus sometimes, in nicer weather, as in Sunmer/Spring, when no toques required…. It’s not an #MLTBuzzLuvGroovified day, until you crankup MLT tunes….. it just makes one’s day, week, month, year, hour, minute, second…????

• Bill Isenberg

27/02/2021 at 14:48

Their Music fills my day, everyday, Even if it is a video on U Tube or their CD’S I Listen everyday without fail.

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!