• Live Album

Posted by Bill Isenberg on 18/11/2020 at 22:15

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Just got my album today in the mail and so excited. I am going to take a pitcher of me and Maddie holding the poster and post it soon. WO WOO!!!! Thank you Mona and Lisa!!!

Refugio Arellano replied 3 years, 10 months ago 5 Members · 11 Replies
  • 11 Replies
  • Refugio Arellano

18/11/2020 at 23:30

Hi Bill, excellent news, enjoy it

I’m still waiting

Best regards

• Michael Rife

19/11/2020 at 00:52

Hi all;

Received mine yesterday!!!!  Sounds great!!

Mike

• Bill Isenberg

20/11/2020 at 00:16

Club Members! If you had not had a chance to listen to this great album, just wait. It is soooo good and these ladies are hard workers, they go from one song to the next with no time to take a breath!! LOL….But this album is awesome, for me to go over each song will be forever but in general this is a great show period. The ladies go from Beatles to original to Kinks, Who, Stones and more original music. And end with Revolution, let me tell you, I had to pull off the road, and listen to this song, man do Mona and Lisa tear the roof off with this song. Mona killing it with rhythm and vocals…ALL RIGHT!!! And Lisa is making the Gretsch sing and making it to sound so awesome, so again pulling off the road and wanting to get out of my car and dance and put my hands up in the air saying along with Mona …..ALL RIGHT!!!  So like I always tell you all, after work I listen to them and it makes my day complete, so hats off to Mona and Lisa and the two guys that played with them, also to pa pa and Michelle for putting this all together for us to witness perfection.

• Refugio Arellano

20/11/2020 at 00:37

Excellent Bill, how well you enjoy it to the fullest.

I’m still waiting for the postman.

Best regards

• Thomas Randall

20/11/2020 at 23:59

Just got mine 2 days ago! LOVIN’ IT!

IMG_2937

• David Herrick

21/11/2020 at 01:40

Got mine today!  Woo-hoo!

• Refugio Arellano

21/11/2020 at 01:54

Good morning to everyone, Thomas and David, how well you received your CDs, now to enjoy them.

I’m still waiting for the postman.

best regards

• Thomas Randall

21/11/2020 at 02:22

It’s coming Refugio! In the meantime you can still stream it here or download it to your computer! Benefits of being in the MLT Club! Stay safe!

• Refugio Arellano

21/11/2020 at 03:07

Hi Thomas, maybe the delivery is delayed due to the pandemic, but I already have the download on my computer and other devices so if it doesn’t arrive, I don’t have a problem.

Maybe my birthday will come and that would be mega great.

Best regards.

• Bill Isenberg

22/11/2020 at 17:27

Refugio,

Sorry to hear this and hoping the postman brings it to ASAP. I know in the past? When I ordered the set of all their albums? I waited about a month before it arrived. But trust me it is worth the wait Refugio. This album is awesome and gets us thru the lock down of sorts in the world today. Please keep us posted

Bill

• Refugio Arellano

22/11/2020 at 17:47

Good morning Bill, the longer it takes to arrive, the more gratifying to receive it.

Believe me that when the postman arrives I will share the emotion that he feels.

Best regards

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!