• Lola

Posted by Joshua Sunshine on 18/08/2020 at 00:28

To Mona  and Lisa,

This  past  week  I worked  with  a  patient  who  had  a  serious  medical   event. She  could  still hear  and  move  1  hand . Her  name  was  Lola.  I  played her  your  version  of Lola  and  she  was  trying  to  keep the  beat  with her  one  hand.  Her  Family  clapped  and  swayed  and  cried . Your  music  is  magical . Your voices  are  magical . You  have  been given  a gift   and thank you, thank you, thank you  for  sharing  it with us.

Love  from Cleveland,

Josh

Stephen Krogh replied 4 years, 1 month ago 11 Members · 10 Replies
  • 10 Replies
  • Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    18/08/2020 at 00:28

Oh Josh, this is making us cry! What a beautiful moment. We wish Lola and her family all the best. We are so sorry to hear what she has to go through 🙁
    Thank you for recognising the positive effect music can have and for sharing it with people ♥

Much love to Cleveland!

• Bill Isenberg

18/08/2020 at 00:44

Mona and Lisa and Joshua ,

Ever since I found Mona and Lisa back in 2018, I can not begin to tell you how much they have played a part in my life with their music and love and spirit. Not getting to much into it, I have been faced with substance abuse within our family, losing people you love, work etc…..and when I listen to their music and watch the u tube video’s it reminds me that these ladies are a gift from god and we are blessed to witness their craft. I thank god each day for the Mona Lisa Twins and do not know how I can get thru each day if I do not hear their lovely voices and music. Thank you Josh for sharing and Mona and Lisa thank you for making me a happy person when I listen to your music!

Bill Isenberg A  Huge Fan from Pittsburgh PA USA

• Jacki Hopper

18/08/2020 at 00:57

Indeed,  The Positivity Essences that radiate, resonate from the music of Team MLT is true proof of the power of both Healing/ Inspiration that music can provide, any music has the magical, important effect?☮

• Joseph Manzi

18/08/2020 at 01:35

Josh – What a nice story about Lola. Which shows the power of music. God works in mysteries ways. In this case through Mona and Lisa. You need to send her the link to Lola. Great job.

• Jung Roe

18/08/2020 at 02:30

Josh, that is such a heartwarming story, thanks for sharing.  Music can be such a consoler and healer, and when it comes from Mona and Lisa, even more so.

• David

18/08/2020 at 03:39

Thanks for sharing that Josh. What a beautiful account of an incredibly moving , intimate scene. What an astounding gift Mona & Lisa have to have that kind of effect on people. We are all very fortunate to be sharing in their music

• Howard

18/08/2020 at 15:20

Wow! That is a very moving story Josh. Thank you for sharing it with us. I can only endorse what others here have said and wish Lola and her family all the best for the future.

• Thomas Randall

20/08/2020 at 17:50

Great story Josh and all my best to that patient. When I “discovered” the girls 2 years ago I was having a few health issues myself (not addiction related, never did drugs and not into alcohol) and they helped me to get through things as well. They just brightened my days tremendously. It was the best medicine I ever got out of all the medicine I was taking at the time!

It’s not magic but it’s real close!

• Johnnypee Parker

21/08/2020 at 00:16

God bless you, Josh.  It’s so nice you were able to share that with Lola.

JP

• Stephen Krogh

21/08/2020 at 22:04

Josh, thanks so much for sharing this story about Lola. No doubt it is true-life stories like this that must have the most profound positive effect of self worth on musicians such as Mona and Lisa. Best wishes to Lola and her family.

The forum ‘MLT-FAQs’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!