MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum Introduce Yourself Max House from the good ole USA

• Max House from the good ole USA

Posted by Max House on 30/10/2018 at 17:36

Hello all of you Mona&Lisa club members.  I  to discovered  the girls years ago  on YouTube looking for something else .  And there it  appeared  the video of  “In My Life”.  Well needless to say like the rest of you my hours and hours of videos solidified me for life. What next MLT Club boys and girls??

Jung Roe replied 5 years, 10 months ago 4 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Jacki Hopper

30/10/2018 at 18:36

Hi Max…Welcome To Here…btw…I can’t resist but when I saw your name ….what came to mind was COFFEE.. as in Maxwell House brand coffee…lol….I don’t drink coffee but I love Tea…in fact…I drink a daily cup of GroovyMLTBZZZINGBrew….Because it’s musically aromatic…Tunefully Tasty☮️????☕????????????❤️????????????????????✌️????

• Max House

30/10/2018 at 18:58

Hi Jacki….  I wish that was the only time I’ve ever heard that but I still get a chuckle out of it .  And by the way I’m with you no coffee for me just tea..

• Jacki Hopper

30/10/2018 at 19:04

Hi Max…lol….Am glad you’re okay with that sidejoke…Sorry.. could not resist…the temptation was too great NOT to ..  Do enjoy yourself here ????✌️☮️????????????????????❤️????

• Howard

30/10/2018 at 23:48

Welcome to the club Max. You will enjoy your time here amongst the many other MLT afficianados!

• Max House

31/10/2018 at 00:07

Thanks  Howard …  A lot of information to catch up on but I’ll get there

• Jung Roe

31/10/2018 at 06:54

A warm welcome Max.  Great to see you here.

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!