MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum MLT-FAQs Maxwell is innocent

• Maxwell is innocent

Posted by Rick Ross on 10/10/2019 at 20:23

Hello Ladies,
    In your wonderful video Maxwell’s Silver Hammer, which by the way I love the Roaring 20’s setting, at the very end Mona gets hit by Lisa with a hammer. My question is, were they plastic or real hammers, and was Mona badly hurt? It sure looked like it when her head almost hit the wall.
    Also if im not mistaken, the video was shot in your foyer, and Michaela did all the makeup.
    Thanks ladies for your wonderful club and all the features.
    All the best always
    Rick

Paul Steinmayer replied 4 years, 11 months ago 5 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    10/10/2019 at 20:24

After the filming of this video, I sued Lisa for aggravated battery and dragged her through a 2-year-long legal battle. She sued me back for my terrible sense of humor which I in turn blame on the brain trauma she inflicted on me that day. We eventually settled outside of court over some coffee and a sticky toffee pudding and she promised to never hit me with a hammer on the head again (yes, it was a real one).

Thankfully, all is well now.

😉

• Rick Ross

11/10/2019 at 02:56

Hi Mona,
    Thankfully all is well, almost, Lisa chopped off your head last Halloween. Personally i think its pay back time for Mona ?????
    All the best
    Rick

• Howard

11/10/2019 at 03:28

Mona, you and your big sister have a wicked sense of humour!

• Jacki Hopper

11/10/2019 at 03:54

Best kind of sense of humour… I love it and agree….. Wickedly so!!

• Paul Steinmayer

11/10/2019 at 22:43

I couldn’t agree more!  I can’t wait to see what Mona and Lisa come up with this Halloween…

The forum ‘MLT-FAQs’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!