• Merchandise Idea

Posted by Michael Rife on 03/03/2019 at 22:03

Hi MLT Team;

One other merch idea that I see other artists doing are handwritten lyrics to their songs.  The normal charge that I have seen is between $75 to $200 per copy.  Usually the lyrics are written using a fountain pen and some heavy-duty paper.  Mike.

Jung Roe replied 5 years, 6 months ago 3 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Howard

04/03/2019 at 16:34

Sounds like a great idea there Mike. I know their hand written notes included with various merchandise and surprises are quite always artisticly written, especially when you compare it to my handwriting. I’m sure there would be a market for nicely hand written lyrics using the appropriate fountain pen and paper and I’m sure they would enjoy spending time on this side of their art.

• Michael Rife

04/03/2019 at 23:45

Thanks, Howard!!  Mike.

• Jung Roe

05/03/2019 at 01:35

Sounds like a splendid idea, especially with a fountain pen. ????  Would be so personal.

• Jung Roe

05/03/2019 at 06:25

Just for fun, thought I’d try transcribe some lyrics out by hand with a fountain pen to see how it might look with different types of lines and inks.

click the image to see it enlarged.

MLT Lyrics 3

Just an excuse to play with my pens too.  🙂

• Howard

05/03/2019 at 07:32

Very nice Jung, and why not experiment with all those pens in a good cause. The Twins may think they’re out of fashion and style but they definitely have their own fashion sense and their own style, which I find quite unique in the music industry. Not following fashion trends. and just being themselves is just another reason to love them!

• Jung Roe

05/03/2019 at 15:54

Thanks Howard.  Yes I love their style and great song.

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!