Tagged: 

• Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    05/07/2021 at 15:19

Thanks, Jerry! She appreciates the birthday love 🙂
    We booked her and dad a short trip to Scotland to enjoy the outdoors there and also got her some surprises and gifts for the journey. I think they really got to relax and recharge a bit which was long overdue! Thanks for thinking of her!

• Darryl Boyd

06/07/2021 at 07:22

With the added benefit of getting the house to yourselves for a few days 🙂

• Francis Gerald (Jerry) Chamness

10/07/2021 at 03:10

You are wonderful stepdaughters! It’s a win win!! Love the gift y’all gave her. Thanks for the answer. ❤

• Walter Music

05/07/2021 at 15:38

I’m sorry if I missed her Birthday but Happy Birthday Belayed. We don’t hear a lot about you and Dad but I know you have a tremendous amount of work and you are so important to MLT. I hope you guys have fun!!!! Stay Groovy!!!!Walt Music

• Francis Gerald (Jerry) Chamness

10/07/2021 at 16:33

Oh no! Darryl, funny!!

• Jung Roe

10/07/2021 at 21:46

June is indeed a special month, happy belated birthday Michaela, and so heartwarming to hear of the special gift from the girls for you and Rudi to spend a nice getaway in Scotland.

• Bill Isenberg

14/07/2021 at 22:13

Happy late Birthday Michaela, hope your day and trip was nice. As the one club member noted, you rock!!

Bill and Maddie Isenberg

The forum ‘MLT-FAQs’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!