MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion MLT Music & My Hearing Aids Clarity Awesome stuff !!

• MLT Music & My Hearing Aids Clarity Awesome stuff !!

Posted by Jacki Hopper on 31/12/2021 at 16:10

Having recently aquired hearing aids, I must say, the clarity now hearing the music, watching, /Hearing the Xmas Advent Calendar 2021 Livestream, just Awesome, the hearing aids have made such an Positive impact and impression in my world that much more resonating, it ‘s wonderful to hear better once more , even better Amplified with clarity now, MLT Music takes on a whole new level of sound, etc for me now ????????????

Jung Roe replied 2 years, 8 months ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Tom Fones

31/12/2021 at 16:29

We’re happy for you Jacki.

• Roger Penn

31/12/2021 at 18:22

That’s fantastic! It’s nice when technology can actually do good things.

• Jung Roe

01/01/2022 at 20:59

Hi Jacki, that is so awesome to hear. Sounds like a Christmas miracle.

This reminds me of a few years ago when I had a scare with my vision for a couple of weeks due to complicated dry eyes. Got my vision restored, and for a few days I felt like I was walking in the air. Every beautiful scenery and colorful flower seemed like a precious gift. Though it may sound like a cliche, don’t ever take things for granted including the people around you. We should savour and truly appreciate the beauty and liberty of the everyday things we enjoy, because they are delicate and precious miracles too.

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!