MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion ” MLTBuzzLuvGroovy Friendship Magic”

• ” MLTBuzzLuvGroovy Friendship Magic”

Posted by Jacki Hopper on 08/08/2020 at 04:04

It is but rare

But awesome just the same

How kindred the respect is

Of two gals on a certain level of fame

They have united from all over

No matter the age

Their music

All the Positive  rage

The love and support showing

Team MLT fully knowing

Thankful with gratitude

And truly Appreciate

Creativity ongoing

Much to fasciltate

But their efforts and outcomes

Worthy of the wait

A plethora of all sorts

Gets written about and sung

From the obscure, love, funny, tragic

It’s what congregates the fans

And has sprouted

No one can doubt it

Quite therapeutic

A genuineness

Kudos for being formed

Here’s to MLTBuzzLuvGroovy Friendship Magic…

[C.]JackiHopper2020 ~

Jacki Hopper replied 4 years, 1 month ago 3 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Jacki Hopper

09/08/2020 at 01:52

Darn It, I wanted to change my Post Title, now I cannot edit to do so …I wanted to retitle it as:  ” Poem called: MLTBuzzLuvGroovy  Friendship Magic”

…is the Edit  Feature on a timed thing !?…I  wish it wasn’t  so that would allow more time for changing if needed to….

• Howard

09/08/2020 at 05:50

Yes Jacki, the editing process is timed. An Edit button appears beside the Reply button, but this disappears after the originator is given a reasonable amount of time to change/delete anything. Once that time period is complete, the Edit function, and button disappear.

• Jung Roe

09/08/2020 at 06:14

Jacki, despite the title not being the way you wanted, your poem and message is wonderful!  Truly groovy!

• Jacki Hopper

09/08/2020 at 06:21

Well Howard, I went ahead and wrote  poem title/ poem while it was fresh in my head and posted quickly, not thinking to edit, only realized long after I didn’t quite have it as I orginally  intended and was going to try editing, only then realizing  it is on a Timed fashion…Oh well, I wish Edit Feature on for 48 hrs…lol but Thankyou for your explanation, just the same, I had gathered that conclusion on my own.

• Jacki Hopper

09/08/2020 at 06:23

Thankyou Jung☮

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!