• Mona is taller!!

Posted by Bill Isenberg on 24/01/2022 at 11:06

I received my calendar for 2022 and is filled with wonderful photos of the twins and for the month of January is a stunning beautiful shot of Mona and Lisa and you can clearly see Mona is a bit taller than Lisa! I know over the years this has been talked about but you can see it if you bought the Calendar. Wow so cool I am glad I purchased one for 2022. Check it out for yourself….

Love it

Bill and Maddie

PASCAL replied 2 years, 7 months ago 5 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Roger Penn

24/01/2022 at 16:07

I really wish I had this year’s calendar, but it costs more to ship it than the calendar does itself, so I’m recycling last year’s as I don’t really use it as a calendar as much as the for the pictures anyway. When I was first getting to know them, I couldn’t tell them apart if it weren’t for the hair. Now I can look at pictures of them as kids and tell who’s who (usually). It’s amazing how much personality comes through even a still shot of a face. And how even the most identical twins aren’t really that identical once you get to know them.

• Bill Isenberg

24/01/2022 at 19:11

Great Point Roger , I agree for a bit I could not tell them apart other than their hair. But seeing the video’s of the Cavern Club, I always thought Mona was the one who did a lot of yelling or shouting during the songs but Lisa gives Mona a run for her money….LOL…Roger If I can get My grand daughter Maddie to help me, I will up load the picture I am referring to. All the photos of the twins are beautiful but this one is outstanding to me .

Bill

• Lynn T. Newcomb

25/01/2022 at 01:23

3 cm to be precise (according to Lisa). Somewhere their exact heights are given but I couldn’t find it with my searches so far.

• Jung Roe

25/01/2022 at 03:01

With Mona and Lisa, their differences really complement each other in a real positive way like in their vocals that make their harmonies so perfect. When they sing, Lisa has the highs and Mona the lows and base, just like in their guitar work, Lisa with the intricate lead and Mona with the anchoring rhythm. When they come together their perfect mix in similarities and differences create an even bigger spark together that is pure magic like a force of nature. The magic is even in their personalities, styles, and physical features that complement so perfectly.

• Bill Isenberg

25/01/2022 at 11:15

Well put Jung! So true and they truly love each other and their craft for music, and that is what separates them from the rest, no one in my time will be better than Mona and Lisa in my opinion. Just like the Beatles? No one can come close to them and no one can match Mona and Lisa for so many reasons.

• PASCAL

24/02/2022 at 17:56

Yes, they talked about it !! On Netflix

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!