MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum MLT-FAQs Mona Lisa, or Lisa Mona?

• Mona Lisa, or Lisa Mona?

Posted by Ademir Manzato on 15/05/2019 at 21:25

Hi dear sisters! Since I knew who is the oldest and youngest one I have this doubt. If Mona is the youngest why isn’t she called Lisa? If Lisa came first why isn’t she called Mona?

Ademir Manzato replied 5 years, 4 months ago 8 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    15/05/2019 at 21:26

Hi Ademir,

I think our parents just didn’t want to take the joke too far, so they named us in the “reversed” birth order. They’d also still say “Lisa and Mona” if we’re out in public and they’re calling for both of us.

I’ll ask Dad if he has a different explanation but for all I know, that’s why! 😉

• Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    16/05/2019 at 00:43

Mona looked somehow more like a Mona and Lisa was looking slightly more like a Lisa.

• Thomas Randall

16/05/2019 at 00:44

Good answer Rudi!

• Jacki Hopper

16/05/2019 at 01:47

Loved both Mona’s and Rudi’s replies… Both are legit…. Lol… Now. . Will Lisa put her 2 cents worth in on this…?!

• Howard

16/05/2019 at 07:01

Lucky you have such a wise father Lisa. Just think, you could have ended up a ‘Mona”!

• Jung Roe

16/05/2019 at 07:14

Can’t argue with Rudolph’s explanation.  More accurately it would be Leeza I think.   🙂

• Stephen Krogh

17/05/2019 at 23:12

Both of my kids’ had their “planned” names changed at the last minute during the birthing process. It’s a time when things just kind of happen on their own!

• Ademir Manzato

20/05/2019 at 16:59

Thanks for your kindness answers, it was just a joke and I think you’ve understand it. I have good mood (almost) always, but it’s hard to show it in other language, besides Portuguese.

• Ademir Manzato

20/05/2019 at 21:29

I should check my text before I send it. When you see understand, please, read understood, understood?

The forum ‘MLT-FAQs’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!