MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion MonaLisa Twins Guitar Picks

• MonaLisa Twins Guitar Picks

Posted by Johnnypee Parker on 21/11/2022 at 03:17

My orange pick is quite the dare devil. It has taken at least eleven trips through the wash, and survived them all. Yes, that does include the dryer at Medium Heat. So, in case anyone was curious, the MonaLisa Guitar picks are clothes washer/dryer safe.

it is in no way recommended that you try this experiment with a dishwasher

JP

Jacki Hopper replied 1 year, 9 months ago 7 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Tomás F. Calvo

22/11/2022 at 00:52

🤣🤣 Mine have avoided that treatment, but they have endured some friction with the hard steel strings.

• Daryl Jones

22/11/2022 at 17:20

I use mine all the time on my 12 string, love it. Wish I had a dozen more!

• Thomas Randall

01/12/2022 at 23:17

I’ve got quite the MLT pick collection over the past 4 years. I bought the pick set and then the ones they send as a free surprise with orders! They are way too nice to use, I use my regular picks instead.

• Jung Roe

03/12/2022 at 04:59

I really love the extra gifts they send along when you order MLT music or merchandise. I have a few Orange guitar picks now, and and Orange guitar strap too, and I’m all set when I get my new guitar. The MLT stickers are great, I have two adorning my piano, like a badge of honour.

• Michael Rife

04/12/2022 at 00:36

I really like the picks. I use them mostly when I am constructing a new song. When I play in person I use picks with a grip on them to make it harder to drop them while playing (doesn’t help all that much). I also notice that picks disappear mysteriously like socks in the dryer. Mike.

• Daryl Jones

04/12/2022 at 17:04

I hear you Michael! I have yet to master that art of replacing a dropped pick while playing and carrying on as if nothing happened. I am now looking forward to experimenting with the “Black Mountain” thumb picks so that I can become better at transitioning from finger picking to using a pick during a song (Wanted Dead or Alive for example). The “hidden between my fingers” trick is a bit of an epic fail so far for me. I’ve seen Mona keep a pick resting on her leg and she manages to switch gears seamlessly, a talent that I have yet to develop. I’m a blend of Irish and Welsh so stubbornness runs in my veins, I will endeavor to persevere, haha.

• Jacki Hopper

06/12/2022 at 17:04

Yeppers, I have my Orange MLT Guitar Picks Stash …. I enjoy using them time to time on my Guitar Purses to Air -Guitar with, when the mood strikes….lol…

Yes, I treated myself for my 50th Bday a few yrs ago to a Guitar shaped purse and a couple yrs later, saw a Baby Guitar Purse while on a day trip in Kingston Ontario, had to get that…lol…🎸🎸🤘

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!