MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum Introduce Yourself Music makes the word a better place

• Music makes the word a better place

Posted by Louis Demayo on 25/01/2020 at 16:03

Hello folks, I’m From Hackensack, New Jersey, USA.Im the Lead singer & Mandolin player in a bluegrass band called Hillbilly Water. Love your music as i was brought up on it.

Michael Rife replied 4 years, 8 months ago 6 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Jung Roe

25/01/2020 at 19:16

Music makes the world a better place indeed Louis, especially Mona and Lisa’s music for me.  A warm welcome to the club, so glad you joined, and I hope you will have a great time here.

• Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    25/01/2020 at 20:41

Welcome Louis 🙂 We love that so many of the Club members here are musicians themselves. Hope you’ll feel right at home here! Thanks for joining and for enjoying our music ♥

• Howard

25/01/2020 at 21:07

Welcome to the Club Louis. Lots to do, see and hear in this awesome Club. I hope you stick around.

• Jacki Hopper

25/01/2020 at 21:13

Hi Louis…. One of my cousins had a baby boy in the fall… Named him Louis….. Welcome and have an MLTBuzzing Groovy time here, we all do ?

• Michael Rife

26/01/2020 at 01:41

Hi Louis;

Welcome to the club.  I play the mandolin, too. Also, play guitar and drums. I also have a teeny-tiny capo for the mandolin.  That aside……I’m a little country and rock and roll.  I am north of you a little in Sharon MA (west of Boston because if you go east of Boston, we’re talking Octopus’s Garden).  Again…..welcome to the club.

Mike

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!