MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion My MonaLisa Twins wall

• Jürgen

01/02/2022 at 18:49

Hello Leif, that looks great. But leave some space on your wall. Who knows what you’ll win next time. 🙂

• Leif Mortensen

01/02/2022 at 20:09

Always find a place for something in connection to our favorite twins. 🙂 Here you see me with the twins when I got the picture yesterday

• Jürgen

01/02/2022 at 21:12

Oh yes Leif, I can see it in your eyes, that determination that says: what doesn’t fit will be made to fit and I understand: there is always a place for Mona and Lisa in your life and your heart. Have fun decorating your special wall !

• Leif Mortensen

02/02/2022 at 23:21

Thanks for the nice words Jürgen

• Jacki Hopper

02/02/2022 at 04:05

Awesome to see you so happily #MLTBuzzLuvGroovified Leif ????????

• Jung Roe

03/02/2022 at 00:34

Hi Leif. I love your MLT Wall, it is the grooviest! ???????????? What an awesome portrait of Mona and Lisa.

• Leif Mortensen

04/02/2022 at 09:47

Thanks. Yeah quite funny to have something on a wall about your favorite stars. Last time I did that was in the 60ties and there the posters/pictures were of The Beatles and The Kinks 😉

• Johnnypee Parker

03/02/2022 at 01:19

That looks great, Leif! Congratulations again!

JP

• Leif Mortensen

04/02/2022 at 09:49

Thanks – worth the wait- only took a month to get the portrait from England to Denmark – well so is Brexit.

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!